Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oooo, FinLi! Great part. I only have one request...do they have to be so short! Agh!

“Please-,” she pleaded weakly, glancing up at the dark, starless sky, “-someone help me.”
She was vaguely aware of being gently lowered to the ground, and when the car exploded in a thunderous ball of fire, she felt a man’s hard body above her, shielding her from the smoldering debris that rained down around them.
Okay, you better not be leading me on here, surely this is Clark. Was Lois driving somewhere near Smallville? So that he just happened to hear her scream and her soft plea for help?

More please! thumbsup

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Originally posted by MetroRhodes:
<strong> Oooo, FinLi! Great part. I only have one request...do they have to be so short! Agh!

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> “Please-,” she pleaded weakly, glancing up at the dark, starless sky, “-someone help me.”
She was vaguely aware of being gently lowered to the ground, and when the car exploded in a thunderous ball of fire, she felt a man’s hard body above her, shielding her from the smoldering debris that rained down around them.
Okay, you better not be leading me on here, surely this is Clark. Was Lois driving somewhere near Smallville? So that he just happened to hear her scream and her soft plea for help?

More please! goofy

anyway..Lois is near Metropolis..but that's all I'm giving away. wink

Clark: "Can I have a rat chief? Can I, huh? Please?"

Perry: "Clark, do you want me to send you to the dark room?"

Clark: "The dark room?"
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Oh this is heart breaking. mecry Lois pleading for her life. I'm off to read part 3 and keeping my fingers crossed that it's Clark who's there to help her. laugh

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard