Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#299653 04/07/24 02:56 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is here: https://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php/topics/299652/the-best-of-times-1-1#Post299652

Comments, questions, and criticisms can all go here. smile

~•~
A
Hack from Nowheresville
Online Content
Hack from Nowheresville
A
Yay! You continued this is getting interesting. At first I was intrigued that you chose Cat as his contact in the past. The ending threw me a bit though - so Cat is involved with Lois and Clark's son from the future. This is definitely a crazy spin on things.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois and Clark's son from the future!? shock And Cat... Oh, boy... thud

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark and his son seem to have a bit of a problem. How did the boy end up in the past? Why is he deaf? Born that way or has there been an accident?

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Can't wait for more.... hyper

B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
Jordan definitely inherited Clark's deception ability, or, rather, lack thereof. :-)
Cat being all amused wiht Lois & Clark is fun. and why should she bother indeed? She got the upgraded version at home... (which, BTW, weird...)
Hrm, it seems as if Jordan and his parents have a bit of a rocky relationship...?
I love this concept. So crazy but also fascinating! Looking forward to more.

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!

In another timeline, Cat Grant would have been annoyed at how the hunky new guy at the Planet ignored her while practically drooling over Lois.
Oh that’s cute!

While it was fun to speculate on whether Perry’s pet investigator would be oblivious forever to her new one-man fan club, Cat decided that she didn’t have to keep guessing.
Lap Dog Lane!
Also, doesn’t she already know the answer?

“Good,” Cat replied, hoping that she wasn’t accidentally cussing him out again with the hand-motion.
Yeah, making the OK-sign with thumb and index finger isn’t okay in every culture.

Hypothetical Physics and the Possibilities and Paradoxes Relating to Time Travel
Must be very theoretical piece.

“… by H. George Wells”

Or not.

Cat felt her brain melt a little. “Wow.”
Is this how Muse killed your brain? Say, for you take inspirations for your use comics? Hyper active Muse accidentally melting writer’s brain with research overload?

The poor guy could probably benefit from a good distraction, but first things first…
Down, girl! No marking the super boy.

Cat reached for the notepad beside him and flipped to a clean page. “Is Lois Lane your mother?” she wrote.
Not wanna chance that one?
“Is Lana Lang your mother?”
“No!”

“How?!” he signed.
She got her smart-girl girl scout badge.

“I never said that Clark Kent was my father.”
Oh. Oops?

“Jordan,” he printed neatly. Well, that was certainly a more plausible name than “Red Tornado”,
But how can he hear his sister’s cries for help?
Blue Hurricane: *My* cries for help?

I create websites and computer programs for people. Much more fun.”
Oh, websites that tell stories and distribute computer programs to people he can then use to discover more stories to tell to more people.

Oh great, he was one of Jimmy’s kind.
A computer nerd?

She might not have the exact words to tell him as much, but then, Cat didn’t really need words. She slid onto his lap and proceeded to keep his hands and mouth thoroughly occupied.
jawdrop she’s going very fast, isn’t she?
Red Tornado: /makes sign for tornado, jumping, and swimming pool/

In another timeline, Cat might have been annoyed at the new guy wasting his attention on a fuddy-duddy like Lois Lane. In this timeline, she had no complaints.
rotflol

This might be the weirdest Queenfic yet, I believe. (Which isn’t a criticism! Just an observation.) Also, it’s straight out of a story from the World of Westeros. Or Shakespeare.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard