#299595 04/01/24 12:05 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

~•~
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
OMG, I think that was the funniest death fic I ever read. I'm so glad you keep posting such gems on April's Fools. clap

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I second Bakasi, thank you for posting a deathfic that made me smile.

Well done!

Kathryn
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Queenie is doing a death fic! Must be that time of the year again. Which also means wallbash time flies way too fast.

Will be back with actual fdk after I get my beta work done. Plus... Um... /eyes Kerrh Excel in need of some anual loving/ hmm... /Shushes work away/

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Queen of the Capes strikes again!

Hmmm, now I have to be careful about salmon? help shock

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks, guys! ^_^
I hope y'all had a lovely April Fools. smile

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!

A/N: Wham Warning. This is a DeathFic. Yes, really. I apologize if that is not your cup of tea, but it is what it is. To everyone who hasn't clicked away, I hope that y'all...well, if not enjoy, at least I hope you can appreciate it in some way.
/eyes date/
Yes, so, here we go with the Lex pancake clap

Perhaps Clark Kent should have been suspicious when he woke up from his nap feeling better than he had in years. Not only was the recent stomach-ache gone, but so was the stiffness that had been steadily accumulating in his joints for so long. As it was, his first clue that something was amiss came when he turned around and saw himself still lying on the bed.
Wha…?

“What the—?”
laugh

GOOD EVENING, MR. KENT.
[Linked Image]

He folded his arms. “Well, I'm not most people; I'm invulnerable!”
He does remember remark from earlier about his aching joints, right?

CURRENT EVIDENCE WOULD SEEM TO REFUTE THAT. BUT SINCE YOU ASKED: AT THE LAST SOCIAL FUNCTION YOU ATTENDED, YOU HAD A SERVING FROM A TAINTED SALMON MOUSSE.
shock

and even wrestling a giant mechanical spider...
Gah, that was from a recent fic or Discord discussion!

you're telling me that the thing that finally did me in...” He waved towards his body lying still on the bed. “...is bad fish?!”
Could have been worse. Lois could have learned that Superman has a Lois-equivalent in every port so he can make sure he gives attention to the entire world equally.

LOIS: Maybe I should not have brought homemade salmon mousse to the potluck after all…?

He opened his mouth to protest further, but closed it again when he heard his wife's voice calling from the hallway.
peep

She soon noticed the two of them standing beside it, and her eyes narrowed at his skeletal companion. “YOU!”

HELLO AGAIN, LOIS. IT'S BEEN A WHILE, HASN'T IT?
rotflol

“I've seen all the movies,” Lois replied with a wave of her hand. “If I beat you at chess, you have to let him go, right? Actually, does it even have to be chess? Because I will absolutely slaughter you at Scrabble!”
She’s cute!

I AM NOT HERE FOR JUST YOUR HUSBAND.

She blinked, the smirk vanishing. “What?”

“It was the salmon mousse, Honey,” Clark explained. “Apparently, it was tainted.”
*squints*

I am never voting for that jerk again!”

INDEED.
laugh Let’s hope they won’t get incarnated as the Lannister twins.

“We just... move on to our great reward? Kick back for the rest of eternity and wait for our kids and grand-kids to join us?”
/BONEY pulls giant toilet flush chain/
BONEY: Rinse and repeat.

THAT IS A POPULAR OPTION. OR, YOU COULD SPEAK TO MORTY AGAIN.

Clark frowned in confusion. “Morty?”

FROM THE REINCARNATION DEPARTMENT.
MORTY: *Again*?

She placed a hand on his arm, a spark igniting in her eyes. “Clark, we could do it all again...meet, fall in love...maybe even find each other quicker, this time...”
Yes, perhaps they could grow up together. They should be careful about how they phrase things.

“Quicker?” A sudden thought made him freeze. “I just remembered: there's an old Japanese myth that says lovers who die together get reborn as twins!”
rotflol

“Oh...no!” Lois turned to their companion. “That's not true, is it? I don't want to end up married to my brother...Or brothered by my husband...You know what I mean!”
It’s the infamous brother-husband. A very popular choice amongst the lords of Old Valyria.

Clark put an arm around his wife. “Well, the good news is that we have all eternity to think about it, so there's no real rush.”

NORMALLY, I WOULD AGREE. HOWEVER, THE SALMON MOUSSE WAS A VERY POPULAR DISH, SO I WOULD APPRECIATE IF WE COULD GET GOING.
rotflol He doesn’t want to work the weekend.
BONEY: No. I got a hot date all set up already.

Lois suddenly stiffened. “Wait a minute! I didn't even have the salm—”

The gates closed behind them.
confused

The End
[Linked Image]

Queeeenieeeee!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard