Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#297864 10/27/23 02:31 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Happy Ficlet Friday! (Please leave all torches and/or pitchforks at the door, thank you)

Story is here: https://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php/topics/297863/youth-1-0#Post297863

FDK goes here. smile

Alternate title: Bunnies For Sale.

~•~
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
EEEEEE!!! Now you can write something every week to continue this tale!! How do they get out of this??

Thank you for saving FF!! clap

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I like this! Are Lois and Clark teenagers?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This has so much potential. Clark, Lois and their families are stuck in the past? How did they get there? How did Clark lose his powers and how are they connected to their getting back? Why would it take him years to recover? So many questions. I really admire your fantasy and I hope that this rabid plot bunny stays with you a little longer until at least a few of those questions are answered. Thanks for keeping Ficlet Friday alive.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!

Clark laced his fingers through hers. “Hey, at least you managed to convince your parents to come in the first place. Smallville isn’t exactly a hot tourist destination.”
Clark putting Smallville down? And what are they planning? 5 year anniversary?

She grinned. “Lucy will probably never forgive me. I’ll probably need to save up all my allowance for bribes if I want to make it back next summer.”
jawdrop *youth*!

Her grip on his hand tightened, and she studied his face. “Any powers yet?”
shock Did they get sent back in soul?

Her laugh soon gave way to an irritated sigh, and she released his hand to lie back on the grass. “Have I mentioned I hate time travel?”

“Not today.”
Aaah, soul travel!

I had to spend a month making a fake brochure in the school Art room,
laugh

and I don’t think my parents will be up for a return trip after that debacle with the Irigs’ bull.”
She either got into danger or she tried to milk the cow and made a slight misinterpretation about the term ‘cow’.

”We will make it,” he repeated. “Lois Lane, you are an incredible and resourceful woman.” He squeezed her hand, a smile tugging the corner of his mouth. “Even if that last word doesn’t really apply right now.”
laugh

He released her hand, stood, and brushed the mud from his jeans. “I guess we’ll have to find out.”

The End
/Rummages in box/ ah, there you are! Haven’t seen you in a while…
wildguy

What shall I say? A typical 'Mary' clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard