Next Thread
Print Thread
#297528 09/18/23 11:35 PM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
The plot thickens...

As always, feedback is appreciated!

"I hope this little incident hasn't put you off of flying. Statistically speaking, it's still the safest way to travel."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So, Clark doesn't know who Lori is. I assume she knows about his secret, though. It was fun to watch him squirm. I'm curious what will happen once they run into each other again.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
“Over 90 percent of the ocean is yet to be explored, Miss Lane. Think about that! How many undiscovered species, how many mysteries are down there, just waiting to be found. I intend to be the one to find them. The underwater caves that my submarine will explore are right on Metropolis’ doorstep. Who knows what else is out there? Maybe we don’t need to travel the stars to find intelligent life. It could be much closer to home. Does that answer your question?”

“I think so.” Lois looked up from her notepad, expression still tinged with skepticism. “Now, about your former assistant—”

“If you’ll excuse me, I really must get back to work. Time marches on and I have plenty to do before the launch later this week.”

The good doctor thinks he's going to slip this kind of nonsense past the Hottest Team In Town? Really?

So, does Lori live in those caves?

Last edited by Morgana; 09/20/23 07:41 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard