bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Let me know what you think!

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Whew.... It's sooooooo intense. Every moment that Lex is in Clark's body and has Clark's powers... eek

Glad to know he hasn't figured out the heat vision yet...

I'm scared for Lois, having to be around that creep, tiptoeing carefully the whole time, and if she ever has to be alone with him... ACKKKKKKKK. Plus...she can't do ANYTHING to help *real* Clark while SuperLex is around, so... What are they gonna do???? eek

LOVING this and looking forward to the next chapter!

bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Yeah, poor Lois. She shouldn't make the creep mad. But she and the real Clark will get their chance. Thanks for reading.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Moreover, it still bugged her that Lex’ behavior had been so out-of-character even for him. During the few weeks she’d been engaged to him, he’d never been aggressive toward her. What had compelled him to attack her last night?

Lex is a creep. But an honorable creep. Forcing himself on a woman is just not his style. In fact, most of his behavior since the switch is more than a little ... off.

“Grant,” the old man replied. “Rick Grant.” He held out his hand, but as he took in the grime on his skin, he pulled it back with a self-conscious smile. “I need to tell you something about the fire down at the docks.” He looked around and his gaze came to rest on Jimmy, who was still staying behind him. “In private, if that’s possible?”

Any relation to Cat? huh

He twiddled his fingers. “The explosion down in the docks? Superman caused it.”

“What?” Lois and Jimmy gasped in unison.

“But…that can’t be,” Jimmy whispered, shocked.

“I saw it,” the old man stressed. “He was furious with someone and seemed to be looking for him. Didn’t find the guy, though, from what I gathered. Next thing I know, he starts throwing around freight containers. Finally he uses his heat vision and cuts through a few until something blows up. I saw him fly off afterwards. Thought you should know."

Having an eye witness making such an accusation is not good for Superman at all! shock But it points back to what I was saying earlier. Lex is unstable. He can't control the powers in a few short days that it took Clark years to master. Unless he can start using his well known control super rescues are going to become much worse!

“Because I know I’m making a serious accusation,” he replied. A flicker of guilt crossed his face. “I have no intention of ruining Superman’s reputation just to get my five minutes in the limelight.” Once more, his clear blue eyes rested on Lois. “You’re Lois Lane. I know you won’t just print anything on my word alone. You’re going to investigate. You were the only one looking for the truth when Superman was falsely accused of causing the heat wave. And people believed you. I know that if you follow up on this and find out that Superman did what I’m accusing him of, the people are going to believe what you tell them.”

There is more to Mr. Grant than meets the eye...

As Lex walked down the ramp, any trace of smugness left her and her gut clenched in fear. Was she going to ignore him or take the bull by the horns?

<Whatever you do, Lois, don’t make him mad,> Clark’s words resounded in her mind.

Please, check the water level before jumping!

With false bravado, she strode toward Lex, stepping in his way. “Conference room, now.”

She grabbed him by the lapels of his jacket and pulled him with her. Though she knew now that he could have easily stood his ground, he followed her with a slightly surprised look.

“Lois, what—”

“Not here, Clark,” she broke him off. “We need to talk! In private.”

When I read this I thought, "Oh my goodness! What a bold move!" Perfection! Lex's ego would be happy to accept her apology and it will still catch him off his guard! Your story has been a fascinating adventure with more twists and turns than a corkscrew! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter....

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard