bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Let me know what you think.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
OMG Clark's hope is just...so incredible after everything he's been through! Even though I'm sure it won't be that "easy", I loved seeing him have such a positive outlook. clap

Can't wait for Monday!!! hyper

Features Writer
Features Writer
Ooooohh.... VERY interesting.
Glad this gives him hope, and it does make sense. I also wonder if he is exposed to red K enough if he'll actually become immune or at least resistant?
And I'm so glad he wasn't angry with Lois, though I imagine seeing her despair might have quelled any anger he might have felt toward her.
Anyway, can't wait for the next part!

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thanks for another great chapter! It’s nice seeing Clark becoming more positive and hopeful. I think Lois is right and there’s something more that will set Clark truly free but it’s sweet that Clark has accepted Lois so fully. I can’t wait for more on Monday! I love this universe!

Good luck with your move! I hope it goes smoothly. Thanks for thinking of us and continuing to share with us during this hectic time. It’s greatly appreciated!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay for more MagiKal, and YAY for a possible solution!

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Barbara!
Wait a moment, it’s not Friday. So why am I posting a MagiKal fic?
help

We’re moving and thus are without internet for the next three weeks.
shock okay, fine, you did warn us on Discord some time ago.

Behind The Trapdoor

Houdini’s agitated barks made Lois pick up her pace on her way upstairs. She was breathless by the time she reached the right floor. The Irish Setter stood on his hind legs, one paw scratching at her door, while he tried to push it open. Of course it wouldn’t budge.
Ooooh, door that has a trap behind it!

But obviously he wasn’t just having a giant hiccup somewhere on the other side of the world.
No hiccups. But he’s safe for consummation.

From her pocket she pulled the lock picking equipment she kept in her car. Her hands were shaking as she knelt before her door, hoping she’d manage to pry it open. She couldn’t afford to drive back to the Daily Planet and get her spare keys.
peep

But it seemed like he always did the most unexpected and sometimes stupid things when he was being kind. Which was all the time.
laugh

But that he’d managed to get into her bedroom meant that he must have fought his way through the living room before. She remembered very well what these crystals had done to him the last time.
But he’s also now safe in her bedroom. Depowered.
CLARK: I don’t feel all that safe right now.

”You could have warned me,” he said softly.
laugh

“That it’s dangerous to be around me?”
Yep

He blushed furiously. “Well, you know what I was like the second time.”
Gah, need to remember. That was his Revenge?

Lois sat straight. She’d expected a lot, but not his calm and collected reaction. The knot in her gut loosened and suddenly, she felt a strange rush of excitement.
Unless that’s the red k talking?

Whatever this red crystal does to me, I can fight it.”
Hope!

Whatever happened to me in that hole, what if it’s also a result of the red crystal? That means I can fight that too.
smile1

But a nagging voice in the back of her mind insisted that there had to be another solution, one that would truly set him free.
Umm …

Happy moving!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
twins

K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Gahhhhh!! I love Clark’s acceptance and that he’s willing to give their relationship a chance and himself a chance at a “normal” life!!! But good thing Lois will still try to get to the bottom of things! wink

Yay!!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard