Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
When Lois tries to work a little magic, things get out of hand.

Let me know what you think.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Ohhhh, can't wait to see where this goes in next week's installment... Poor Clark is going to have to deal with an amorous Lois... lol eek

Love how much Clark is trying to do some things that are "normal" but feel sooooo sad for him that he's had to turn down the job offer, again. whinging

Cant' wait for next week!

-Bek

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I feel sorry for Clark having to turn down the offer to work at The Daily Planet again. He deserves happiness. I’m
hoping that once he and Lois get to the bottom of his hiccups that he’ll finally get to accept that offer.

Pheromones! Clark is going to have his hands full with Lois. I can’t wait for next week’s installment!

Thanks for another wonderful chapter! I love this universe!

bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by SuperBek
Poor Clark is going to have to deal with an amorous Lois... lol eek

Hehe, I was delighted when I discovered that the episode was on my way toward the solution. I've been looking forward to getting there for quite some time. evil

Originally Posted by Songbird
He deserves happiness. I’m
hoping that once he and Lois get to the bottom of his hiccups that he’ll finally get to accept that offer.

Yeah, indeed. This Clark deserves a happy end and he shall get one. wave

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
I love it, as always!

But this caught my funny bone and I can't stop giggling about it:

'He had gotten at least six people to scratch his favorite spot and now was trying his luck with Cat whose preference for close encounters obviously didn't include dogs.'

Looking forward to next week!

Features Writer
Features Writer
Ahh, they're so close to happiness it's almost more painful to watch knowing it still feels so far to them.

I can't wait for next Friday! ^_^

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Barbara!
Neither Wand Nor Broomstick
This title… /can see it on the dark side, too/

LEAK IN POWER PLANT CAUSES HEATWAVE, the headline said in bold letters.
I still find it fascinating that they managed all that without irradiating half of Metropolis’s Southside.

He had gotten at least six people to scratch his favorite spot and now was trying his luck with Cat whose preference for close encounters obviously didn’t include dogs.
laugh
CAT: What? I’m more of a hound dog person.

Today wasn’t just the celebration for their front page story, but also an introduction of a new fragrance that marketing had set up.
evil

Though they lacked evidence, they were almost certain that behind the façade of the wealthy philanthropist, Lex Luthor was really a crime lord.
jawdrop dizzy

”I’ve said it before and I’m saying it again.” Perry laid a hand on Clark’s shoulder, seeming oblivious to the way Clark flinched under his touch.
So, Clark will be really uncomfortable when Lois starts touching him all over, huh?

Perry let out a huff of exasperation. “Great shades of Elvis, I’m sure we could come to an agreement concerning this dog of yours.”
They could build him a small cubicle office in the alley behind the Daily Planet building?

The thought of riding down with him, a moment of privacy in the hustle and bustle of the day, seemed quite enticing all of a sudden.

Her gaze drifted toward his muscular forearms. Why hadn’t she noticed before that his sleeves were rolled up? Her mouth ran dry and it took her a moment to remember why she had run after Clark.
That’s a quick turnaround! devil

His expression softened. “Hey, it’s fine. I know you lured me here to take part in the celebration. That means a lot to me and I’m glad you tricked me into coming.”
Oh, so he appreciates getting tricked into doing things. I think that makes them a great fit!

Because at least one of them was seriously overdressed.
Hey!

Okay, I totally lost count when you mentioned PML will be in four parts hyper Looking forward to the next one, as usual.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Blogger
Blogger
Hi! I don't really have anything to say as far as feedback goes (i'm new to this sort of thing), but I just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying this series! I took me a while to catch up, but I got there in the end. I'll try to leave a more substantial comment next time. Until then, happy writing!

"I hope this little incident hasn't put you off of flying. Statistically speaking, it's still the safest way to travel."
1 member likes this: SuperBek
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by DarthMichael
This title… /can see it on the dark side, too/

I don't think we're ready for the dark side yet. peep

Originally Posted by DarthMichael
Oh, so he appreciates getting tricked into doing things. I think that makes them a great fit!

Yep, they make a great couple.

Originally Posted by drdeathdefying
Hi! I don't really have anything to say as far as feedback goes (i'm new to this sort of thing), but I just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying this series!

Thank you. And thanks for daring to give feedback anyway. Don't worry, there is no wrong way to let authors know what you think. Even if you don't like something, I believe most of us also welcome criticism as long as it's constructive.

But if course I'm elated that you like my fic. Thanks for delurking to tell me. party

K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Unlike Clark, the setter seemed to enjoy the commotion if his wagging tail was any indication. He had gotten at least six people to scratch his favorite spot and now was trying his luck with Cat whose preference for close encounters obviously didn't include dogs.

hahaha!! Like PuffyTiger, I adored this line!!! lol Good boy, Houdini!!

but also an introduction of a new fragrance that marketing had set up.

Ohhhhhh boy… how did I forget this next one was PML when you literally teased it in discord? lol

She didn't want to stop kissing him. A rush of desire settled deep in her belly and suddenly she wanted nothing more than to get out of the newsroom and take things to a more private place. Because at least one of them was seriously overdressed.

GAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Maybe I should have waited to catch up… lol Thank goodness it’s not that long until Friday!!

Sara laugh

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard