Print Thread
#296562 06/09/23 09:11 PM
Blueowl Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Here is chapter 6: Plunge

So Lois saw the snake once again.... But this time she knew what to do. cool
Hope you all enjoyed. Just two parts left. I'm hoping to finish the last page tonight.

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
OMG OMG that was so intense!! GAHHHHH AMAZING!!! Oh, I was hoping that Lois would have to anchor Superman, so I was not disappointed on that front, but OMG for her to get so much detail and emotion—GAHHH added bonus!! WOW! I notice she got a lot but exactly enough to connect the dots right away. wink

AND GAHHHHHHH POOOOOOOR BABY CLARK!! Wow… I just… amazing job putting us in that little ship with him, the poor baby!!! whinging whinging whinging

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Blueowl Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by KSaraSara
OMG OMG that was so intense!! GAHHHHH AMAZING!!! Oh, I was hoping that Lois would have to anchor Superman, so I was not disappointed on that front, but OMG for her to get so much detail and emotion—GAHHH added bonus!! WOW! I notice she got a lot but exactly enough to connect the dots right away. wink

AND GAHHHHHHH POOOOOOOR BABY CLARK!! Wow… I just… amazing job putting us in that little ship with him, the poor baby!!! whinging whinging whinging

Sara smile

^_^ Thanks. And yeah, poor baby Clark, but at least we know he ended up being the luckiest baby ever :3

As for connecting the dots.... sometimes it takes a bit for things to sink in....

Next part will be up shortly.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Sorry I was late getting FDK done here!

Chapter 6 was AMAZING! I thought for SURE Lois would connect the dots when baby Clark was taken out of the spaceship, but I'm kinda glad she didn't right away. Wonderful chapter!

clap

-Bek

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This chapter clearly shows your talent for rescue scenes and dangerous situations. I held my breath will baby Superman was in that space ship. Well done!

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Blueowl Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by SuperBek
Sorry I was late getting FDK done here!

Chapter 6 was AMAZING! I thought for SURE Lois would connect the dots when baby Clark was taken out of the spaceship, but I'm kinda glad she didn't right away. Wonderful chapter!

clap

-Bek
^_^ Thanks. Yeah, I was a little torn, but then decided with the amount happening, there is only so much room for problem solving :P

Originally Posted by bakasi
This chapter clearly shows your talent for rescue scenes and dangerous situations. I held my breath will baby Superman was in that space ship. Well done!
I had fun writing this scene (is that bad?) and have always wondered how it was for Clark traveling alone, as well as if there was anything Martha and Jonathan noticed that it might have been caused by that, you know? Anyway, glad you enjoyed smile

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Blueowl!
he likely wouldn’t be back in for the rest of the day because Superman had invited him to accompany him on a few rescues.

It was just as well, she supposed. At least this way, if anything happened. . . .
So…oops?

”You’re keeping an ear out for him, right, in case he’s attacked again?” Lois immediately asked.

“Uh, yeah, though I have more practice with you,” he answered, smiling at the end.
Buuuurn!

Knowing him, he’s likely calling his parents before checking his messages.”
Maybe she should use the Kents as her message service?

Anyway, Baron’s assistant
Ooooh, that’s an interesting detail, well, to me. I never got why Sunday was called a Baron. I always thought it was just an affectation or a stage name title. But no, ‘Baron’ is actually a given name, too!

To stay together.”

Superman blinked, and Lois could only guess that he was baffled that his safety would be anyone’s concern.

She waited for him to respond.

Finally, he smiled at her and started to reply, but something seemed to pass over his face. The next second, astonishingly, he stumbled backward.

“Superman?!” she cried in alarm.
Ooooh. Nice save on the dual identity problem clap

as her eyes shot to his partially bare chest with his shield torn aside, but that was secondary.
I did refrain from remarking how Superman tore his suit off like a male entertainer and then lay down for the audience to participate.

Was she feeling what Superman was feeling?
Nah, Clark always insisted that Superman was just a cardboard cutout.

Words.
Speech.

It was like listening to hundreds of radios at once, and they were without echo. They were voices in her head.
Ooooooh! This means she will also get love? And Clark? Or will she later anchor Clark and get the super senses again?

This was how he had left Krypton? He had left as a baby?!
LOIS: Did he mature inside the capsule?

their faces before she saw a pair of hands reach in as a woman exclaimed, “A baby, Jonathan!”
Oops?

The fear was completely and utterly gone, and in its place was such immense gratitude, impossible love, and immeasurable sadness that she could barely breathe.
Aaaaaaawwwwww

Also, then she felt Superman come to and with a start, she felt panic like none before. And the inexplicable urge to get a cheese sampler from the local video store.

Was it because he was an alien, or something more?
Maybe Baron Sunday needs to first target Lois Lane.

Well, he would just have to try something else, despite the risks.

O o O o O
Gah, night night time!

That was a gripping ride clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard