Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
The powers are back. Poor Clark, poor Lois. Please let me know what you think.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
whingingwhingingwhingingwhingingwhinging

Breaking our hearts here!! I really hope they find the solution soon!

Cuz the other alternative is just too sad or too hard.

This was a wonderful read, as usual. All Lois's emotions... whinging She loves him so much, and it's sooooo sad!! Can't wait for next week, as always!

-Bek

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Barbara!

Two Hearts Sawed In Half
Even though it’s semantically inverse, this title always reminds me of the Klingon creation myth (…and when the two hearts beat as one…)

Lois pulled the blanket a little tighter and then laid her hand on Clark’s that caressed her stomach.
Awwww, they’re so cozy!

The thought startled her and she opened her eyes again. Did she really want to make love to him?
Eeep! Will his powers return right at the precipice?

And what would Clark think if she told him? Would he be thrilled at the idea or appalled?
CLARK: “Lois, we’re not even married! What about my mom?”
MARTHA: “I take it you won’t need the couch?”

Right now, she almost hated him for that because having to go back to the stage of friendship after such a night of magic was simply unbearable.
Best she poke him with a sliver of green kryptonite.

A rush of guilt filled her because she’d told him this wasn’t going to be a problem. She‘d told him that she didn’t mind waiting for him because he was totally worth it. And she stood by that vow, she just hadn’t imagined it could be this difficult.
Probably never factored in how much longing she might get, huh,?
CAT: We call that ‘being horny’.

And on a related note: once she gets pregnant, things will be even more awkward.

But even though she desperately wanted to, it was impossible to squeeze an entire relationship into a few precious hours.
Actually, given her track record of the guy leaving once they have slept together…

As she rounded the corner and had a good look at the large field behind the farmhouse, her heart sank.

Clark was hovering several feet above the ground.
So much inverse symbolism. It’s really eerie.

What?" Clark blinked, apparently confused. "Oh, no, this was training. I do that every morning to be able to use my powers creatively once the hiccup starts."
Awwwwww

”But I admit it’s a nice dream.”
Given how you mentioned that Phase One is winding down, I can’t help but wonder if they didn’t actually solve the problem and deal with Clark not trusting it in Phase Two.

I'm with Bek on this: you are supposed to use a fake box when sawing our hearts in two!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Even so, Lois couldn't bring herself to let go of him yet, and he didn't ask her to.

GAH RIGHT IN THE FEELS!!!

Are the hiccups gone??? Maybe?? Please?? grovel But there’s still so much mystery to unravel!! mecry

… is it NEXT Friday yet??

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by KSaraSara
Are the hiccups gone??? Maybe?? Please?? grovel But there’s still so much mystery to unravel!! mecry

Is that the not so subtle hint that I should finally finish the series? wink

Originally Posted by SuperBek

Cuz the other alternative is just too sad or too hard.

It might take a while still, because things have to happen and using the premise of PML and Honeymoon in Metropolis seems more interesting with certain problems in the mix. I will try to not make things worse for them though.

Originally Posted by DarthMichael
I'm with Bek on this: you are supposed to use a fake box when sawing our hearts in two!

I'll try to keep that in mind.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
The emotions! So sad! I got teary eyed. I feel for both Lois and Clark. They love each other so much and I hope they find a solution soon.

Thanks for another excellent chapter! Like always, it’s well written. I can’t wait for more! I love this universe!

Features Writer
Features Writer
GAH! The hiccups need to be a thing of the past soon!
Glad Lois didn't pull back.

Looking forward to next Friday, as usual.....

K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Originally Posted by bakasi
Originally Posted by KSaraSara

Is that the not so subtle hint that I should finally finish the series? wink

Oh gosh no! Then what would everyone do with their Fridays?? Plus, you know just as well as I do that us readers can’t be trusted—we’ll beg for anything from all the fic authors, including sequels that shouldn’t happen (because everything is already a complete package), and we’ll also cry and moan about how we’re dying inside and need you to make the pain stop (even though we totally want to be tortured more so that the payoff is better in the end). goofy

So I’ll just end by saying: whinging whinging whinging whinging Why are you hurting them?? They just want to be in love!! whinging whinging whinging whinging

Sara wink

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard