Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Save A Slice of Pie For Me (9/15)

Important conversation with his grandpa!

Thanks for reading!

-Bek

A
Blogger
Blogger
A
Aw, grandfather-grandson bonding <3
Also...exactly how is Clark traveling? Is it another tiny ship like how he arrived on Earth in the first place and it's cramped, or is there something else about the journey that's uncomfortable? Hopefully he's not injured...
Looking forward to more!

Features Writer
Features Writer
I'm glad he has his grandparents to help. Amd I'm even more relieved you're posting two parts at a time cuz they're really short! Only doing one would be cruel torture.

Can't wait for Clark to arrive. I wonder what condition he will be in. I hope the sun heals him, and I wonder how quickly the world will learn that he's back once he is.

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Ailujecarg
Aw, grandfather-grandson bonding <3
Also...exactly how is Clark traveling? Is it another tiny ship like how he arrived on Earth in the first place and it's cramped, or is there something else about the journey that's uncomfortable? Hopefully he's not injured...
Looking forward to more!

Lois was probably happy when Jonathan offered to talk to Jon grin

I'll answer the other question after the last chapter is posted! smile1

Originally Posted by Blueowl
I'm glad he has his grandparents to help. Amd I'm even more relieved you're posting two parts at a time cuz they're really short! Only doing one would be cruel torture.

Can't wait for Clark to arrive. I wonder what condition he will be in. I hope the sun heals him, and I wonder how quickly the world will learn that he's back once he is.

They are short chapters! It's...weird because as I'm prepping to post the next to chapters here, which are both ~1000-1200 words or so, I just posted a 10,000-word chapter for Destined lol

I really like these next chapters coming up. Hope you all do too. Thanks for the awesome fdk!

-Bek
hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard