Save A Slice of Pie For Me (8/15)

Let me know what you think!

-Bek
hyper

A
Blogger
Blogger
A
Wow, a lot has happened in two chapters! I love how Clark and Jon are talking to each other and Clark is giving him updates about how close he is. Looking forward to a reunion!

Features Writer
Features Writer
Yeah, much more satisfying. Glad he decided to overlook his anger and do what was best for them both.

I'm fine with him keeping the secret from Lois and his grandparents cuz they're the ones who actually did him wrong (good intentions or not).

Hoping for more again soon!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whew! So glad Clark is getting closer. Young Jon is wise not to tell anyone. Things are already upset in the Kent household, they don't need more excitement! Besides, NOTHING will keep Clark from coming home now.

Next part on Tuesday?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Ailujecarg
Wow, a lot has happened in two chapters! I love how Clark and Jon are talking to each other and Clark is giving him updates about how close he is. Looking forward to a reunion!

They are counting down the hours! smile1

Originally Posted by Blueowl
Yeah, much more satisfying. Glad he decided to overlook his anger and do what was best for them both.

I'm fine with him keeping the secret from Lois and his grandparents cuz they're the ones who actually did him wrong (good intentions or not).

Hoping for more again soon!

Yep... He did have a lot of feelings (still has them all, really), but he can feel his dad's love so much, and it's helping. love

Next two chapters coming shortly!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Whew! So glad Clark is getting closer. Young Jon is wise not to tell anyone. Things are already upset in the Kent household, they don't need more excitement! Besides, NOTHING will keep Clark from coming home now.

Next part on Tuesday?

Next parts coming up now! (Although in Jon's world, it's still the weekend!)

Thanks for reading y'all!

-Bek

hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard