Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Save A Slice of Pie For Me (7/15)

Jon's feeling the entire gamut of emotions on this super long Saturday (gosh he is only 8, and this is A LOT to carry)...but at least now he knows.

Chapter 8 posted today as well, 'cause I didn't want to leave it on that... (plus Chapter 8 is quite short)

Let me know what you think!

-Bek
hyper

Features Writer
Features Writer
Thanks for posting the next chapter with this, cuz leaving it there would be EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING.
I get that he's only 8, but man.... one would have thought an opportunity it talk with your dad.... Hopefully his emotions will calm and real conversation and growth can happen.

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Thanks for posting the next chapter with this, cuz leaving it there would be EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING.
I get that he's only 8, but man.... one would have thought an opportunity it talk with your dad.... Hopefully his emotions will calm and real conversation and growth can happen.

That was my thought too -- that I didn't want to leave y'all with just that...since the next chapter ends very differently.

And yes, he's...struggling with all of these emotions, and a big part of that is that he's realized just how much his mom and grandparents are hurting, since he didn't really know the extent of it all. So it's just completely overwhelming him right now. Poor kiddo. whinging

Hopefully you are more satisfied with the ending of chapter 8! smile1

-Bek

hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh man. This poor kid is really carrying such a heavy load! Your story reminds me of another tearjerker by Becky Bain called Ad Astra Per Aspera.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Morgana
Oh man. This poor kid is really carrying such a heavy load! Your story reminds me of another tearjerker by Becky Bain called Ad Astra Per Aspera.

Ah, I don't think I've read that one. I'll have to check it out!

He is carrying so much. frown And this whole having to experience everyone else's emotions and feelings...and now knowing so much more than he did before... And being only 8...

It's a lot.

whinging

Thanks for reading!

-Bek
hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Becky only wrote three stories for the fandom, but they are powerful.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
El buen corazón de Clark lo obligó a irse, pero no creo que se diera cuenta de cuánto le iba a costar a su familia y a él mismo. Pobre Jon, está cargando demasiado para ser tan pequeño.

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by CarolD
El buen corazón de Clark lo obligó a irse, pero no creo que se diera cuenta de cuánto le iba a costar a su familia y a él mismo. Pobre Jon, está cargando demasiado para ser tan pequeño.

Yeah... If Clark had known, there's NO way he would have left. whinging

Jon has a good support system in his family, but he has to tell them what's going on first!

Thanks for reading!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard