Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Save A Slice of Pie For Me (6/15)

So....Clark had no idea. And Jon is feeling lots of things. I'm sorry to this poor kiddo--this is all really tough. It will eventually get better though.

Thoughts?

-Bek

Features Writer
Features Writer
Well, at least Clark knows now. Hopefully they can keep the thought connection up long enough to actually have a conversation!!!

I hope Jon Sr takes it easy. And I hope they talk to little Jon like NOW.

Hope to see another update very soon grovel

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
It's good that Jon got to "talk" to his father a bit. Can't wait for the next chapter.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by bakasi
It's good that Jon got to "talk" to his father a bit. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Yes! An actual connection, although it was still difficult to maintain. Getting there...

Originally Posted by Blueowl
Well, at least Clark knows now. Hopefully they can keep the thought connection up long enough to actually have a conversation!!!

I hope Jon Sr takes it easy. And I hope they talk to little Jon like NOW.

Hope to see another update very soon grovel

Yeah, poor Clark had NO idea and was a bit too overwhelmed to help Jon maintain the connection. whinging

It's obvious to Martha and Jonathan by now that something is happening, and so...

Next chapters (7 and 8) coming shortly! thumbsup

Thanks for reading!

-Bek
hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A sharp pain in his chest. And a flicker of fear. <<Maybe Martha should drive home. Never been this bad before. That little run around the block to the library. Ugh.>>

Oh boy, Jonathan's chest pains are getting worst? This is not good.

His grandpa grimaced but then quickly hid the pain behind a smile. “Let’s go buddy. We’ll get ice cream later. After we talk.”

Time to have that talk with young Jon, than its off to the hospital for Grandpa.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Morgana
A sharp pain in his chest. And a flicker of fear. <<Maybe Martha should drive home. Never been this bad before. That little run around the block to the library. Ugh.>>

Oh boy, Jonathan's chest pains are getting worst? This is not good.

His grandpa grimaced but then quickly hid the pain behind a smile. “Let’s go buddy. We’ll get ice cream later. After we talk.”

Time to have that talk with young Jon, than its off to the hospital for Grandpa.

In this instance, Jonathan shouldn't have been running after Jon, for sure. He definitely needs some help around the farm and quite a bit less stress in his life... So Clark really does need to hurry home....

-Bek

hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard