Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Save A Slice of Pie For Me (4/15)

A little bit of a rough morning for Jon, but I promise it will get better!

Let me know what you think!

-Bek

Features Writer
Features Writer
Poor Jon! I hope they learn and understand what is happening soon so they can help him, and I hope Clark gets back super fast!

Can't wait for more, as usual.

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Poor Jon! I hope they learn and understand what is happening soon so they can help him, and I hope Clark gets back super fast!

Can't wait for more, as usual.

Chapter 5 coming shortly! smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Poor Jon. Loved this.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by bakasi
Poor Jon. Loved this.

It's a bit of a difficult day for him! whinging

Thanks again for reading!

-Bek

hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
<<I’ve got too much to do already. Shouldn’t put things off so long. Not even sure I can do it, or should. Damn heart problems. Maybe I can hire the Peterson boy to come out and fill it for me.>>

Ouch! My heart goes out to Jon, that poor little boy! Still there is an elephant in the cornfield in this story and that is Jonathan Kent's poor health. Martha may be the family's heart, but Jonathan is the head and hands. He is the only male figure in Jon's life since Clark is on New Krypton. Uncles Perry and Jimmy are many states away. What happens to the farm, to the family and to Jon if his grandfather passes away?

Clark you need to get home... pronto!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Morgana
<<I’ve got too much to do already. Shouldn’t put things off so long. Not even sure I can do it, or should. Damn heart problems. Maybe I can hire the Peterson boy to come out and fill it for me.>>

Ouch! My heart goes out to Jon, that poor little boy! Still there is an elephant in the cornfield in this story and that is Jonathan Kent's poor health. Martha may be the family's heart, but Jonathan is the head and hands. He is the only male figure in Jon's life since Clark is on New Krypton. Uncles Perry and Jimmy are many states away. What happens to the farm, to the family and to Jon if his grandfather passes away?

Clark you need to get home... pronto!

Indeed! Jonathan didn't seem to be necessarily in the best health before Clark left, and the stress of everything some nine years later... frown But! Clark is on his way!

Thanks for reading!

-Bek

hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard