#296080 05/06/23 07:36 AM
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey, everyone smile

I’ve finally taken the leap after a long time procrastinating about it and decided that the time is right for me to step down as EIC of the Archive. I’ve been considering it for far too long and putting it off because I still enjoy the work but I think there comes a time when you need fresh ideas and fresh blood. I was slightly shocked to discover when I checked back to find I’d been doing this for 22 years! Holy cow. <g>

So, if there’s anyone out there who is interested in taking over the role, do get in touch with me at dklabrat@gmail.com and we’ll get the ball rolling.

In closing, I’d like to thank LaurenW for the incredible amount of hard work she puts in to running the Archive. I’m in awe of her dedication and skill. And to all of our wonderful GEs and authors, past and present, thank you for making this job so easy and so much fun over the years. It’s been a real pleasure working with you all.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Labby,

I just want to say Thank You for those years! I still have the discussion notes on just how close I can toe the PG-13 line during Fury smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Labby,

Thank you for all your years of service to the boards and helping make the archive what it is! You rock!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thank you, Labby for everything you’ve done throughout the years. I’m relatively new to this community but your efforts are greatly appreciated. You’ll be missed!

Best always,
Songbird

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thank you so much for the wonderful job all these years. We will indeed this you.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
S
Columnist
Columnist
S
Thanks Labby! You've been EIC for 5 1/2 times the length of the show. I wonder what would've happened if you had been in Hollywood... This site is a tribute to your hard work. Thanks again.

Shallowford

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard