Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Here is the next chapter: Contact

It was certainly bound to happen.... Thoughts?

Features Writer
Features Writer
Ouch!! eek

Oh boy, it was a bad one, huh? Poor Kal and poor Clark! Glad Kal was able to think quickly, despite everything he was feeling, to heal Clark. And thank goodness Jonathan was able to help him.

Amazingly well done sequence there. I'm not sure if I took a breath while reading. notworthy

Yikes about the earthquake... I hope with the two of them working together, they'll help as many people as possible.

And also....hope Kal gets to go home somehow, very soon. whinging

Looking forward to the next chapter.

-Bek
hyper

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Poor Kal. I'm glad Clark's family could help him through the nightmare. Only two chapters to go and still no sign of help to get Kal back into his own universe.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by SuperBek
Ouch!! eek

Oh boy, it was a bad one, huh? Poor Kal and poor Clark! Glad Kal was able to think quickly, despite everything he was feeling, to heal Clark. And thank goodness Jonathan was able to help him.

Amazingly well done sequence there. I'm not sure if I took a breath while reading. notworthy

Yikes about the earthquake... I hope with the two of them working together, they'll help as many people as possible.

And also....hope Kal gets to go home somehow, very soon. whinging

Looking forward to the next chapter.

-Bek
hyper

Thanks ^_^ Yeah, I figured Kal would come to a breaking point in some way. And for the earthquake, two Supermen will certainly be better than one cool.

Originally Posted by bakasi
Poor Kal. I'm glad Clark's family could help him through the nightmare. Only two chapters to go and still no sign of help to get Kal back into his own universe.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Well.... three chapters. The last chapter refused to just be one and I had to break it up (I might blame KSaraSara for that.... wink )

As for returning home.... Kal might receive a break soon.

Next part will be up soon. grin

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard