Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Here is chapter 9: Floundering

Kal is understandably having trouble being away from home, even as he tries to distract himself by helping his counterpart -- while also trying not to spill the beans with Lois....
Thoughts?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Love this chapter. Kal is uncharacteristically emotional, which is a nice change. I'm hoping he'll get help soon. What is his Lois doing? I'd she working on a solution?

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Agreed!

I teared up when I read him say how he misses his wife! whinging Ahh! And how hard to not use the wrong words when talking to Lois about "Clark" and Lois on his world!

I really hope some sort of help comes soon! And since he's usually so proactive, I bet he's struggling quite a bit with feeling like he's not doing anything/enough to get home. whinging

I do wonder if S.T.A.R. Labs will be able to help in any way!

Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

-Bek
hyper

Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by bakasi
Love this chapter. Kal is uncharacteristically emotional, which is a nice change. I'm hoping he'll get help soon. What is his Lois doing? I'd she working on a solution?

Thanks ^_^ Everyone has their limits, and Kal is certainly close to his.
As for Lois back at home.... Well, we'll get back to her eventually.

Originally Posted by SuperBek
Agreed!

I teared up when I read him say how he misses his wife! whinging Ahh! And how hard to not use the wrong words when talking to Lois about "Clark" and Lois on his world!

I really hope some sort of help comes soon! And since he's usually so proactive, I bet he's struggling quite a bit with feeling like he's not doing anything/enough to get home. whinging

I do wonder if S.T.A.R. Labs will be able to help in any way!

Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

-Bek
hyper

Yeah, it's really hard for Kal at the moment and he's doing everything he can to distract himself because there's not much he can do to get home....

Thanks for sharing your thoughts ^_^
Next part will be up shortly.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard