Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Here is the next part: Communication

Expanding a bit on a few things ^_^. Thoughts? Really curious to know what you all think about what's happened smile1

Last edited by Blueowl; 04/03/23 10:00 PM.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ohh, Clark had two flashbacks. I think the second one was a truly unique revelation. I love the interaction between the characters, particularly with Henderson and his family.

Still curious where you're going with this. Awesome beginning. Keep the parts coming.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Online Content
Features Writer
Ahhh, interesting developments!!

I admit, as soon as they started off to the Henderson's, my first thought was whether Melissa was going to feel his aura! eek Love how you had that scene play out.

Looking forward to the next part!

-Bek

hyper

Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by bakasi
Ohh, Clark had two flashbacks. I think the second one was a truly unique revelation. I love the interaction between the characters, particularly with Henderson and his family.

Still curious where you're going with this. Awesome beginning. Keep the parts coming.

Thanks ^_^. I think it's important for Lois and Clark to have people within their circle they can rely on. I often wonder if the show had been able to have a 5th season if they would have let anyone in on the secret.

Originally Posted by SuperBek
Ahhh, interesting developments!!

I admit, as soon as they started off to the Henderson's, my first thought was whether Melissa was going to feel his aura! eek Love how you had that scene play out.

Looking forward to the next part!

-Bek

hyper

Glad you're liked that. I had been thinking on that scene for a while smile

Well, I'm finishing up part 11 now so just two more parts to complete as I continue posting cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard