Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
So here is the first part to Act 5: Adjusting

Summary: 5th Act of AU series, Investigate. Adapting to a new condition is hard, but when has the universe ever given Superman a break? Fortunately, for each challenge there is a new horizon.

In case anyone needs the previous Acts:
Investigate
Investigate: Intergang
Investigate: Time Interlude
Investigate: Keeper Pt 1
Investigate: Keeper Pt 2
Investigate: Beckoning

I hope to post at least once a week, if not twice. I am finishing part 10 tonight and have the rest outlined ^_^. Hope you all enjoy.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Yay, a new installment in the Investigate Universe. I didn't know you were already about to post. I love this chapter. I'm curious where you will be taking this. I'm wondering how the fact that the effects of kryptonite are now public knowledge will impact Clark's life. And just maybe we will get news on the fertility research. Consider me in for the ride. Can't wait for the next part.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Wonderful start! Count me in as well smile

It's amazing how resilient Clark is (I suppose this is usually true, but maybe even more true in your AU, with everything he's encountered) and impressive how he's dealt with everything since Ta'peel. Glad he got the special contact so he can still "be" Clark -- but I imagine it's still difficult!

Looking forward to seeing where everything is going to go!

-Bek

Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by bakasi
Yay, a new installment in the Investigate Universe. I didn't know you were already about to post. I love this chapter. I'm curious where you will be taking this. I'm wondering how the fact that the effects of kryptonite are now public knowledge will impact Clark's life. And just maybe we will get news on the fertility research. Consider me in for the ride. Can't wait for the next part.

Thanks ^_^ And yeah, KSaraSara was a little hesitant with me doing so, but she gave me the okay wink. I do have a plan for those two things you mentioned, but it might be a bit... A lot of ground work...

Originally Posted by SuperBek
Wonderful start! Count me in as well smile

It's amazing how resilient Clark is (I suppose this is usually true, but maybe even more true in your AU, with everything he's encountered) and impressive how he's dealt with everything since Ta'peel. Glad he got the special contact so he can still "be" Clark -- but I imagine it's still difficult!

Looking forward to seeing where everything is going to go!

-Bek

Glad you're liking it so far smile. And yeah, Clark is pretty resilient smile1 but I suppose everyone has a limit. As for where I'm taking this, I think this will be a little different from what most may be expecting *shrug*.

Anyway, I hope to post again before Friday, but it'll depend on when I finish part 11.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Looking forward to sitting down and reading this latest installment with a cup of Oolong tea. smile

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard