Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#295536 03/21/23 12:59 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Finally, the last chapter of What About Love? is available. Who knew this was going to be over a month late and it would turn out like this.... enjoy!

Part 5/5

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
jawdrop I knew there was going to be a surprise ending, but I was thinking her Jeep was going to blow up or something—not CostMart!! What??? Did Mindy blow it up herself? Or did Lex orchestrate it and kill Mindy and everyone in Intergang who was at the board meeting??? Ack!! Looking forward to finding that out in the next installment!!

And GAHHH I looooove the reason Lois chose to do the surgery!! Gahh so perfect! Hopefully Ellen is nothing but gracious, maybe even apologizes, lol.

Congrats on finishing this one! Looking forward to the next!!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
Features Writer
jawdrop was pretty much my reaction too! Looking forward to the next story so we can find out exactly what is happening!!

Loved all of the interactions among the characters in this part (especially L&C of course!! love). And I thought Lois's decision was the right one, and for a good reason. It won't be an easy thing though... whinging Good thing Clark will be there for her always!!! love

Thank you for sharing!! This is such a unique idea (and I particularly have enjoyed reading the Lois/Ellen relationship/situation!) and it's been fun to follow along!

-Bek
hyper

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by KSaraSara
jawdrop I knew there was going to be a surprise ending, but I was thinking her Jeep was going to blow up or something—not CostMart!! What??? Did Mindy blow it up herself? Or did Lex orchestrate it and kill Mindy and everyone in Intergang who was at the board meeting??? Ack!! Looking forward to finding that out in the next installment!!

And GAHHH I looooove the reason Lois chose to do the surgery!! Gahh so perfect! Hopefully Ellen is nothing but gracious, maybe even apologizes, lol.

Congrats on finishing this one! Looking forward to the next!!

Sara smile

Thank you, Sara. Yeah, I wanted it big! And both will be connected in a way that I hope no one will see coming. The reason for Lois doing the surgery came to me when I was thinking about Clark trying to save Lex in S1 finale. Or even in The Phoenix when Superman told Lex that he can't cheat justice twice.

Originally Posted by SuperBek
jawdrop was pretty much my reaction too! Looking forward to the next story so we can find out exactly what is happening!!

Loved all of the interactions among the characters in this part (especially L&C of course!! love). And I thought Lois's decision was the right one, and for a good reason. It won't be an easy thing though... whinging Good thing Clark will be there for her always!!! love

Thank you for sharing!! This is such a unique idea (and I particularly have enjoyed reading the Lois/Ellen relationship/situation!) and it's been fun to follow along!

-Bek
hyper

Thank you. Yes, very unique idea with Ellen and Lois. There are so many possible storylines between those two. Yes, Clark will always be there for Lois. And yeah the L&C interactions were fun.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard