Please let me know what you think

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Gahhhh! Poor Clark!! I’m glad he’s finally opening up to Lois, but there’s still so much more!! I have a feeling it’ll be a while before we (and Clark) get to find out what’s up with him and Houdini and the well! But I’m totally in for the ride!! Can’t wait until next time!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Loved this part! (I'm a broken record, I suppose, cuz I keep saying that for EVERY part!)

SO glad Clark approached Lois, and it's very interesting to see how he decided to try to tackle the problem -- by proving who actually caused the fire!

But Awwwwww man, his darn powers acting up at the WRONG time. And it sounds painful, even if he recovers quickly. whinging

Again, SO glad Lois is "involved" now love, and I can't wait to see where you go with it!

-Bek
hyper

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
thumbsup smile1 notworthy

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Houdini is definitely one smart dog! XD

Looking forward to Clark clearing his name. smile

~•~
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by KSaraSara
I’m glad he’s finally opening up to Lois, but there’s still so much more!! I have a feeling it’ll be a while before we (and Clark) get to find out what’s up with him and Houdini and the well!

Yeah, it might be a while before I manage to fix Clark's problem. But if it was a quick fix, there'd be no more MagiKal tales, would there? Or are you growing tired of them? evil

Originally Posted by SuperBek
Loved this part! (I'm a broken record, I suppose, cuz I keep saying that for EVERY part!)

I don't mind you sounding like a broken record. I'm glad you feel that way about these stories. sloppy

Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Houdini is definitely one smart dog! XD

Yeah, he is. I'm constantly worried that I'm making him too smart. But he's so much fun to write.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Barbara!
Now, her curiosity was definitely piqued. She felt a strange rush of excitement. Maybe he had some lead that he needed her help with?
clap

she was still wrapping up her latest story on the series of arsons. The police had no leads, but she felt there was some connection to a criminal organization that controlled the Southside.
Nah, that’s just a smokescreen.

But this was the second time already that she saw Clark use the stairs. Though it wasn't a big deal, somehow it added to the mystery that was Clark Kent.
It’s why he can eat what he does and so look like he does.

Lois heard a dog whimpering in the distance. There was a male voice grunting and uttering a string of curses. Lois craned her neck to see where the noises were coming from. Could it be Clark? Was he having another bout of migraine?
No, he doesn’t curse.

As he wrapped it around himself, Lois thought she saw angry red blisters covering his forearms and hands.
Oh dear. The arsonist got to him.

He clenched his hands into fists. "There is a group called “ The Toasters.” I believe they are involved with the Metro Gang. But I can't prove it."
No no, they’re working against the Metros and are being controlled by the Metros’ leader’s kid sister.

LOIS: confused
CLARK: Okay, fine. You could say they’re involved.

. "Why don't we go undercover at the Metro Club and see what we can find out?" "We?" Clark asked, surprised. "Of course, we. It's your lead." Lois replied.
shock
Ribbit?

LOIS: No, you doofus. I’m just trying to keep him from hogging the story.

But a quiet voice in the back of her mind insisted it wasn't the only reason.
Storage closet nookie?
LOIS: Maybe?

He should tell the people his version of what happened at the fire."
“My eyes started to burn and I lit some juggling balls in fire and the next thing I know, the whole Southside was ablaze.”

But the dog didn’t stop, wagged his tail and barked as if he was trying to tell his master something. It was an odd sight.
HOUDINI: Classic case of ‘wag the dog’ if there ever was.

Houdini gave a small whimper as Clark darted off
HOUDINI: That’s gonna be another litter if puppies come summer…

Then he slowly approached Lois and pressed his nose into her hand, his eyes begging her to stroke him. He wagged his tail happily when she scratched him behind his ear. It was hard to believe the setter had threatened her just moments ago
Awww, just like Lois.

What was going to be the next one?

Yes. Good question. /checks calendar/ Two more days…

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Michael. Thanks for your feedback. I always enjoy your comments. Sooo funny. sloppy

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You're welcome! smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard