Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Here is the next part: Sight

So it's come to this eek Hopefully I'm not needing to duck tomatoes....

Anyway, I'm finishing the next part right now. I should be able to post it tomorrow.
Thoughts?

Features Writer
Features Writer
Very sad for Clark, but I think it's not unexpected, given the extent of his injuries, that he not fully heal (or at least not right away). whinging It makes it more realistic that way, I think... It was a miracle that they were able to fix his face even! So glad about that!

Looking forward to tomorrow's chapter. Thank you for sharing this story with us!

-Bek
hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I guess Clark could wear color contacts, huh? I'm glad he's doing better. And I'm with Bek, it's more realistic that there would be some repercussions after this ordeal.

Can't wait for the conclusion

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Columnist
Columnist
I knew it. Oh, sorry, was I supposed to give it away. But sometimes you need a good laugh after a traumatic experience. They say laughter is the best medicine. I love how close Lucy and Lois are. Great work and can't wait for more, but not really, because it's almost the end.

Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
SuperBek - Yeah, after everything, he couldn't not escape unscathed..... frown

bakasi - That's the plan ^_^

CarrieRene - Laughter is, though it is best coupled with gratitude, which I think they have as well smile1. I wish Lucy had been in the episodes more, but get why they couldn't. It does add another dynamic that can make things complicated, and they were bad enough already wink

Thanks for reviewing smile The last part of Act 4 will be up soon.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lots of thoughts about Kal-El going through such an ordeal. But right now the future concerns me. Nor’s creature has failed. He won’t stop.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard