Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Feedback for What About Love? Part 1/5.

Thank you ahead of time for the feedback, even though I try to go through and say it again. Feedback reminds us that we are doing a good job and that someone is reading our work. Do we do it just for the feedback, well no, but it does help!

Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh wow......
That's definitely a good (tho depressing) reason to make amends. A shame that that’s what it apparently takes for some frown

Poor Lois, and poor Ellen.

I wonder if she can be treated. Eligible for a transplant perhaps? I don’t know sad

Looking forward to more.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, I didn't see that coming. Poor Ellen. mecry

Maybe Sam can help her? frown

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Oh wow......
That's definitely a good (tho depressing) reason to make amends. A shame that that’s what it apparently takes for some frown

Poor Lois, and poor Ellen.

I wonder if she can be treated. Eligible for a transplant perhaps? I don’t know sad

Looking forward to more.

Ellen has never been one for tact. Working on the next chapter now. Thank you for the comments and feedback.

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
Oh, I didn't see that coming. Poor Ellen. mecry

Maybe Sam can help her? frown

Andreia

I didn't think of adding Sam just yet. Oh yeah, I figured Ellen's past drinking problems would come back to haunt the family. Thank you for reading and comments.

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Definitely not what I was expecting when Ellen showed up. Probably wasn’t the ideal way for Clark to meet Lois’s mother, but loved Clark’s sensitivity in guessing that Ellen was more likely to open up to her without him around.

Awaiting part 2 and the confirmation of their engagement

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Ahhhh what a kiss!!! And then, of course, Jimmy! lol

Staying at the Raven for New Year’s?? Oh, Jimmy! Must be nice to be so young and daring and carefree! lol

He knew that look on her; she was digging for chocolate.

This one made me LOL irl! lol

She was still upset at the news Perry had given her earlier in the day. Lois had no idea who this person was, but it was someone that Stern had hired. Of course, he was the one who owned the paper and had saved the Daily Planet after Lex had blown it up. Yet she wasn’t too thrilled at the idea of a new female reporter.

Poor Lois!!

“You have to be kidding me,” Lois sighed before clenching her jaw and feeling a sudden pounding in her head.

Knock. Knock. Once again. There it was. Lois wanted to ignore the person on the other side of the door.

“Lois, I know you’re in there,” the female voice shouted after another knock. “I saw your Jeep outside.”

Lois shook her head, straightened her shirt, and opened the door with the biggest fake smile she could muster.

“Mother, what a surprise,” Lois grumbled with a tight smile across her face. “What are you doing here?”

Ellen Lane stepped inside, forcing Lois to move aside. No one stopped Ellen from making an entrance, that was for sure. Lois opened her mouth to say something, then thought better of it. No, Lois wasn’t in the mood tonight. She could feel the muscles in her shoulders start to tighten again.

Oh! This part I can just FEEL her annoyance and frustration! Gahhhh! That suuuuucks. (But excellent writing!)

“Look, you finally got rid of those hideous couches.”

LOL!! I forgot about your fic where they buy new ones for her!

Clark looked over at Lois, his head tilted and a blank expression on his face. Did he miss something? He hadn’t asked her to marry him since their talk months ago. He had the ring and a plan to propose to her again in a few weeks.

“Your fiancé?” Ellen enquired, flabbergasted at her daughter’s admission. “When did this happen?”

Clark looked at Lois moving back slightly.

“Christmas,” Clark interrupted, putting his arm around her with a smile. He puffed out his chest and stood a bit taller.

EEEEE!! Okay, wow! I *love* how Clark just picks up and runs with it! But what a surprise!

Hopefully, this time you won’t be marrying a criminal. Are you a criminal, Mr. Kent?”

Ellen!!! Geesh!

And yikes!! That’s some heavy news!!!! mecry Poor Lois!!!

Looking forward to seeing how this develops!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard