OP Offline
Features Writer
Chapter 2: Welp

Thoughts?

Features Writer
Features Writer
shock

No! But... ACK!

I'd like to comment on how much I enjoyed the first half of the chapter, listening to L&C talk about Clark's powers and his feelings about the Kryptonians, etc. But, I'm just still reeling from the second half... ACK! whinging

I need the next chapter now! Please! grovel

-Bek

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Loved this chapter. The interaction between Lois and Clark was great. I liked that he shared his experiences with the Kryptonians. And the second half, ouch. Now Tess is here. Hope Clark will help Henderson's daughter and heal her. Get back soon. I need more

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Columnist
Columnist
The interaction between Lois and Clark is wonderfully written. But the ending, oh boy, I hope Melissa is okay. I can't believe he finally made an appearance. Can't wait for more.

Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by SuperBek
shock

No! But... ACK!

I'd like to comment on how much I enjoyed the first half of the chapter, listening to L&C talk about Clark's powers and his feelings about the Kryptonians, etc. But, I'm just still reeling from the second half... ACK! whinging

I need the next chapter now! Please! grovel

-Bek

I've often wished the show had delved deeper on how he felt about the Kryptonians. Oh well, that's why we have fanfic laugh. As for the second half, I went ahead and posted the new part, so your groveling worked :p

Originally Posted by bakasi
Loved this chapter. The interaction between Lois and Clark was great. I liked that he shared his experiences with the Kryptonians. And the second half, ouch. Now Tess is here. Hope Clark will help Henderson's daughter and heal her. Get back soon. I need more

Thanks ^_^ I figured some fluff was needed due to what was coming wink.

Originally Posted by CarrieRene
The interaction between Lois and Clark is wonderfully written. But the ending, oh boy, I hope Melissa is okay. I can't believe he finally made an appearance. Can't wait for more.

laugh Yeah, it was a bit of a cliffy.... Glad you liked L&C's interaction. Admittedly, romance in any form tends to take me longer to write. I always question if what I have is what I want.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Poor Melissa!

That’s gotta be Nor’s creature.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard