Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Blueowl FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (2/12) - 01/08/23 01:15 AM
Chapter 2: Welp

Thoughts?
Posted By: SuperBek Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (2/12) - 01/08/23 02:53 AM
shock

No! But... ACK!

I'd like to comment on how much I enjoyed the first half of the chapter, listening to L&C talk about Clark's powers and his feelings about the Kryptonians, etc. But, I'm just still reeling from the second half... ACK! whinging

I need the next chapter now! Please! grovel

-Bek
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (2/12) - 01/08/23 08:54 AM
Loved this chapter. The interaction between Lois and Clark was great. I liked that he shared his experiences with the Kryptonians. And the second half, ouch. Now Tess is here. Hope Clark will help Henderson's daughter and heal her. Get back soon. I need more
Posted By: CarrieRene Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (2/12) - 01/08/23 05:46 PM
The interaction between Lois and Clark is wonderfully written. But the ending, oh boy, I hope Melissa is okay. I can't believe he finally made an appearance. Can't wait for more.
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (2/12) - 01/09/23 01:34 AM
Originally Posted by SuperBek
shock

No! But... ACK!

I'd like to comment on how much I enjoyed the first half of the chapter, listening to L&C talk about Clark's powers and his feelings about the Kryptonians, etc. But, I'm just still reeling from the second half... ACK! whinging

I need the next chapter now! Please! grovel

-Bek

I've often wished the show had delved deeper on how he felt about the Kryptonians. Oh well, that's why we have fanfic laugh. As for the second half, I went ahead and posted the new part, so your groveling worked :p

Originally Posted by bakasi
Loved this chapter. The interaction between Lois and Clark was great. I liked that he shared his experiences with the Kryptonians. And the second half, ouch. Now Tess is here. Hope Clark will help Henderson's daughter and heal her. Get back soon. I need more

Thanks ^_^ I figured some fluff was needed due to what was coming wink.

Originally Posted by CarrieRene
The interaction between Lois and Clark is wonderfully written. But the ending, oh boy, I hope Melissa is okay. I can't believe he finally made an appearance. Can't wait for more.

laugh Yeah, it was a bit of a cliffy.... Glad you liked L&C's interaction. Admittedly, romance in any form tends to take me longer to write. I always question if what I have is what I want.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (2/12) - 05/06/23 01:00 AM
Poor Melissa!

That’s gotta be Nor’s creature.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards