Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Please leave some feedback.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Really cool. X-ray vision ^_^
Can't wait for her to interview him! And yeah, I definitely understand why he feels he can't work full time.....

Features Writer
Features Writer
Awww, so sad for Clark that he had to turn down the job offer whinging

Loved the scene with MagiKal and the x-ray vision -- genius! And then him leaving Lois that note at the end was great smile1 Can't wait to see the interview!

Really looking forward to the next installment!!

-Bek

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Poor Clark! I keep wanting to say that bringing his service dog is a protected ADA accommodation, but his situation is more complex than just having seizures isn't it? Loving this series so much, and looking forward to more!

~•~
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks for your comments.

Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
I keep wanting to say that bringing his service dog is a protected ADA accommodation, but his situation is more complex than just having seizures isn't it?

Indeed, it is. His episodes aren't only dangerous for him but also for everyone around him. Actually, they are only dangerous for others since he's invulnerable. But the situation is also complex from a dramatic point of view. If I solve Clark's dilemma, Houdini loses his purpose. I already feel bad for that poor dog. Not quite sure yet how to solve this problem.

Columnist
Columnist
I want a dog like that. Such great work and I am glad she finally met Clark. And oh boy to turn down a job at the Daily Planet. I like how Houdini liked Lois.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Barbara!

MagiKal was the only one who didn't seem to mind the cold. He darted back and forth among the crowd, motioning for people to switch places and half-dragging a huge man toward the other side
What’s he doing? Playing Tetris with his subjects?

You're a bit of a problem, Miss."
Yes, she is.

Lois didn’t have the slightest idea what kind of criterion he used.
One group contains all the guys. One the blondes. Then there is the third group. And now he found out that he needs a fourth group.

"Okay, everyone in the group to my right, you move over here to the left side of this lovely lady," MagiKal ordered
Three groups? Shell Game?

Maybe today was her chance to secure that interview.
I misread this at first as ‘seduce’ the interview.

The group to Lois' left lifted their arms collectively, then stared at each other. Everyone was wearing thick jackets, their scarfs wrapped so firmly around their necks that it was impossible to see what was underneath.
Oh, duh! He couldn’t figure out why Lois was naked underneath her winter coat.

Or are you waiting for me to call up the people wearing blue, because you picked that blue vest?
aaaaaahhhhh

Okay, let's see, who's wearing green?
That’s easy! He just needs to walk past each person and those he stumbles in front of wear green k.

Lois cringed slightly as she remembered her rather pitiful attempt at getting his attention by hiding a sheet of paper that said: <I want to interview you. Please contact me at the Daily Planet. Lois Lane.>
laugh

Silly and kind of desperate.
And adorable

Have you lost your mind?” Perry barked. His eyes narrowed on Kent. “Every damn reporter in Metropolis would kill for that offer.”
But Superman doesn’t kill.

You want it badly, that interview, don’t you?
Yes, she wants it badly. That interview, that is.

I mean, I could really use some help. And you’re a good writer. We could use someone like you around here.”
Trying to get that elusive hiring bonus for the freshman who wins a Kerth in his first year?
LOIS: eek

How’s that head of yours?” Good grief, when had she changed to flirting with him?
I think when she became a bit breathless and her heart started to flutter.

Houdini however, was still standing in front of her and watching her intently.
HOUDINI: You’re not gonna get that spot at the foot end of my master’s bed.

How could he know that she’d had a turkey sandwich for lunch that she hadn’t eaten completely?
He learned that trick from MagiKal. Her breath smells of ham, she got mayonnaise spots in her shirt and no wrapping paper in the trash.

Lois' heart skipped a beat. So he had seen her letter after all. But how?
Fascinating.
wink

Looking forward to next Friday!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Poor man! He could really use the job. But right now he has to worry about how those Hiccup episode would affect everyone. Houdini will always have a purpose. Who would give up on an Irish setter?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Clark still has a long way to go. But since Lois is at his side, the two of them should manage. Thanks for the feedback.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard