Print Thread
#29399 04/27/06 12:13 AM
M
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
M
Intriguing!...

So this is what Lois feels like, huh. Interesting way of showing us, giving us no Clark for a chapter. Love that you give us clues abour where he is (sirens in the distance), love how Lois is her intrepid self, bribing officers and sneaking into places to interview crazy people. Nice touch with the Linda King tete-a-tete (NOTE: how do you get accents working?) I feel for Lois and Clark in this one; it's really making it clear to me how frustrating pre-revelation was for them. I'm counting down until he tells her!

#29400 04/27/06 05:47 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Ditto what MaraElaine said!

I have to specifically point out, though, that I always enjoy your way with words so very much. You put lovely images in my mind. And you write a really mean, as in great, dialogue!

I very much enjoyed this Clark-less part, but I'm looking forward to having the lying lunkhead back next time... and maybe seeing him consider the possibility of lying to his could-soon-be-ex-wife a bit less?

Bring on the rest, Marcy!! thumbsup

Ann

#29401 04/27/06 07:12 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#29402 04/28/06 05:43 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, I just sent the next part off to Labby...I hope you guys will like it. In the next part, the lunkhead is back. And hopefully some things are going to start heading toward resolution. I'll be out of town this weekend, but hopefully I'll be able to post by midweek or so, as soon as I get it back from Labby and return from my trip. I'm just one post ahead with this, so thanks for your patience with my erratic lack-of-a-schedule posting and learn-as-I-go style. blush

Marcy

(Elrond's blessing at the departure of the company from Rivendell)

"Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you.
May the stars shine upon your faces!"
-Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
#29403 04/28/06 09:59 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Marcy

Another great part! smile1

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard