Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#293731 11/18/22 01:10 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I decided to write a little something that bothered me. We jumped to Resurrection and never got to see what happened after Mayson died. So here is my little contribution to what happened after the explosion on Lucky Leon.

Thank you once again to ksarasara for ALL of the help. Enjoy everyone.

Head Games

Last edited by CarrieRene; 11/22/22 04:52 PM.
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Yay!! This was such a good little take on what ought to have happened! So many feels packed in here. mecry I was worried for a second that we wouldn’t get the Superman revelation I was hoping for when he changed out of the ripped shirt, but I was pleasantly surprised! Hah!

Great job! clap

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Columnist
Columnist
This was really sweet and you can totally understand why each of them would assume certain things about one another. Thanks for sharing!

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Features Writer
Features Writer
Loved how you wrote this! Very sweet story, and good to see Lois 1) not being scared to tell Clark how she feels so there is no confusion and 2) helping him to deal with the tragedy of Mayson's death.

smile1

-Bek

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by lovetvfan
This was really sweet and you can totally understand why each of them would assume certain things about one another. Thanks for sharing!

I have more ideas for episode in-betweens. And yes, they both assumed certain things, but neither of them was really right. Thank you for the feedback.

Originally Posted by SuperBek
Loved how you wrote this! Very sweet story, and good to see Lois 1) not being scared to tell Clark how she feels so there is no confusion and 2) helping him to deal with the tragedy of Mayson's death.

smile1

-Bek

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad you enjoyed how I wrote Lois. I needed her to be there for Clark because he as always been there for her.

Originally Posted by KSaraSara
Yay!! This was such a good little take on what ought to have happened! So many feels packed in here. mecry I was worried for a second that we wouldn’t get the Superman revelation I was hoping for when he changed out of the ripped shirt, but I was pleasantly surprised! Hah!

Great job! clap

Sara smile

Thank you, Sara. I knew I had to put in that Superman revelation. I was thinking of her seeing the spandex under the suit, but I I rewrote it a few times. I love the feels.

T
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
T
Woohoo! Great little ficlet giving us the ending we all wanted.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That was a necessary conversation. It sure would have avoided a lot of misunderstandings in the following days. It was about time they had everything out in the open.

Great job! thumbsup

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Nice ficlet! I like how Lois is so understanding of Clark's feelings about Mayson!

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Hi Carrie Rene!

Now she followed him into his apartment, not sure what to do next.
Well, the veil-thing is out since she took those back home again the last time she tried to raise his … mood.

“You wouldn’t want me to be alone if the shoe was on the other foot,” Lois responded, looking up into his eyes. “I already made one mistake with you, I’m not going to do it again.”
/Tries to remember/ did Lois’s source get killed by Mr. Make-up or was that a separate episodes when Clark spent the night outside her place?

“Nothing. You had called about the shipment, so I rushed off just after she said it,” he admitted slumping his shoulders.
See, he doesn't do it just with Lois.

“I wasn’t in love with Mayson. I never was. Yes, I cared for her, but -.” “Clark, I love you, too,” she whispered, reaching for his hand.
Oh, no! Now Lois is going to die, too!
CLARK: Shh, it’s all right. Only women I don’t love back die in my arms.
LOIS: Is there a loophole about him loving but not admitting it? Because I'm not sure how up to date my will is right now.
HERB: No, my dear. Just about consummating the reciprocal love.

“I heard the ticking of the bomb while I was kissing you.”
Mustn't have been that great a kiss then.

“How could you even forgive me for what I did,” Lois cried as she lowered her head.
/Points at TOGoM/

The head games were over after the tragic night they had.
Let's hope he doesn't break up with her for her own good.

Sweet story you gave us here. Should frustrate both Tempus and Resurlexus.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Toomi8
Woohoo! Great little ficlet giving us the ending we all wanted.

Toomi, thank you. Yes, a great ending to a great couple.

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
That was a necessary conversation. It sure would have avoided a lot of misunderstandings in the following days. It was about time they had everything out in the open.

Great job! thumbsup

Andreia

Thank you, Ultra Woman. Yes, it is a very necessary conversation. I hate how the show just skipped over things.

Originally Posted by Anna B. the Greek
Nice ficlet! I like how Lois is so understanding of Clark's feelings about Mayson!

Thank you, Anna B. Yes, Lois needed to be more understanding to Clark and his feelings for Mayson.

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Hi Carrie Rene!

“You wouldn’t want me to be alone if the shoe was on the other foot,” Lois responded, looking up into his eyes. “I already made one mistake with you, I’m not going to do it again.”
/Tries to remember/ did Lois’s source get killed by Mr. Make-up or was that a separate episodes when Clark spent the night outside her place?

“Nothing. You had called about the shipment, so I rushed off just after she said it,” he admitted slumping his shoulders.
See, he doesn't do it just with Lois.

“I wasn’t in love with Mayson. I never was. Yes, I cared for her, but -.” “Clark, I love you, too,” she whispered, reaching for his hand.
Oh, no! Now Lois is going to die, too!
CLARK: Shh, it’s all right. Only women I don’t love back die in my arms.
LOIS: Is there a loophole about him loving but not admitting it? Because I'm not sure how up to date my will is right now.
HERB: No, my dear. Just about consummating the reciprocal love.

“I heard the ticking of the bomb while I was kissing you.”
Mustn't have been that great a kiss then.

“How could you even forgive me for what I did,” Lois cried as she lowered her head.
/Points at TOGoM/

The head games were over after the tragic night they had.
Let's hope he doesn't break up with her for her own good.

Sweet story you gave us here. Should frustrate both Tempus and Resurlexus.

wave Michael

Thank you, Michael. I just loved your comments especially the women dying in Clark's arms. And of course how the end how it will frustrate both Tempus and Resurlexus.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thank you, Michael. I just loved your comments especially the women dying in Clark's arms. And of course how the end how it will frustrate both Tempus and Resurlexus.
smile1 grin

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard