OP Offline
Columnist
Love it? Hate it? Lemme know!

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Top Banana
Online Content
Top Banana
I'm really looking forward to learning what Dr. Frisken thinks of all of this. Lois has really made a huge amount of progress.

I'm also looking forward to Clark's turn to make some emotional strides in issues I'm sure he has (though they're obviously different from Lois'). wink

Last edited by Blueowl; 11/15/22 09:56 PM.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Blueowl
I'm really looking forward to learning what Dr. Frisken thinks of all of this. Lois has really made a huge out of progress.

I'm also looking forward to Clark's turn to make some emotional strides in issues I'm sure he has (though they're obviously different from Lois'). wink

They both have a lot of personal growth to go for sure. I am glad it feels realistic. Thank you!

-Angel
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
As a couple they have come a long way. But right now they need to concentrate on the case. Rex is going to take center stage sooner rather than later.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Morgana
As a couple they have come a long way. But right now they need to concentrate on the case. Rex is going to take center stage sooner rather than later.

Yeah there is a ways to go and things are going to get pretty serious. Thanks for reading!

-Angel

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard