Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: lovetvfan FDK Federal Disaster (17-18/37) - 11/15/22 03:57 PM
Love it? Hate it? Lemme know!
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK Federal Disaster (17-18/37) - 11/15/22 11:55 PM
I'm really looking forward to learning what Dr. Frisken thinks of all of this. Lois has really made a huge amount of progress.

I'm also looking forward to Clark's turn to make some emotional strides in issues I'm sure he has (though they're obviously different from Lois'). wink
Posted By: lovetvfan Re: FDK Federal Disaster (17-18/37) - 11/16/22 01:31 AM
Originally Posted by Blueowl
I'm really looking forward to learning what Dr. Frisken thinks of all of this. Lois has really made a huge out of progress.

I'm also looking forward to Clark's turn to make some emotional strides in issues I'm sure he has (though they're obviously different from Lois'). wink

They both have a lot of personal growth to go for sure. I am glad it feels realistic. Thank you!
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK Federal Disaster (17-18/37) - 11/21/22 03:38 AM
As a couple they have come a long way. But right now they need to concentrate on the case. Rex is going to take center stage sooner rather than later.
Posted By: lovetvfan Re: FDK Federal Disaster (17-18/37) - 11/21/22 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by Morgana
As a couple they have come a long way. But right now they need to concentrate on the case. Rex is going to take center stage sooner rather than later.

Yeah there is a ways to go and things are going to get pretty serious. Thanks for reading!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards