Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
This has been in my head for a very very long time. So happy I'm finally posting it ^_^

Thoughts? How do you feel about Clark's response? evil

Chapter 7: Vindication

Last edited by Blueowl; 10/19/22 08:44 PM.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, he should have done this in the show. I've always had a thing for angry Clark. This was quite a treat. Thank you

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I agree with everything Kal-El said. They have a lot of nerve coming to him intending he fix all THEIR problems when they should have stopped Nor before his actions threatened New Kryptonian society. The 'Elders' Jen-Mai and Sel-Nen's arrogance over who raised Lord Kal-el is a laugh. Those same farmers were the ones who taught Clark nobility that they would never understand.

"I'm ashamed it took me this to finally see that our people's watchfire had become fading embers, but now that I do, I will do everything I can to see your Edict done, my Lord. Our people have been in darkness long enough," Trey said.

Those watchfires are indeed fading, only the New Kryptonians could re-ignite them.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by bakasi
Yay, he should have done this in the show. I've always had a thing for angry Clark. This was quite a treat. Thank you
I love angry Clark, as well as angry Superman evil Glad you enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by Morgana
I agree with everything Kal-El said. They have a lot of nerve coming to him intending he fix all THEIR problems when they should have stopped Nor before his actions threatened New Kryptonian society. The 'Elders' Jen-Mai and Sel-Nen's arrogance over who raised Lord Kal-el is a laugh. Those same farmers were the ones who taught Clark nobility that they would never understand.

"I'm ashamed it took me this to finally see that our people's watchfire had become fading embers, but now that I do, I will do everything I can to see your Edict done, my Lord. Our people have been in darkness long enough," Trey said.

Those watchfires are indeed fading, only the New Kryptonians could re-ignite them.
Yeah, I enjoyed fixing/addressing what I felt was pretty blatant issues with New Krypton and such......
And yup, it's up to the people of New Krypton to make the changes to their society. Not Clark.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard