Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Delving a little deeper into their relationship and the development of other things smile

Thoughts?

Chapter 4: Reveal

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I liked how Clark reacted to Lucy finding out. But a pity they didn't get a bit further in the cuddling department. And the New Kryptonians have arrived. I'm curious how you'll handle them. Looking forward to the next part.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Heehee. I'll say that KSaraSara enjoyed what I did with the New Kryptonians, but I'll leave it there.
As for cuddles, there shall be more eventually. I'll admit, romance is a bit of a struggle for me, so I'm glad my efforts are not falling completely flat smile1

Thanks for reviewing ^_^

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Lucy fumed as Lois looked at Kal, completely unsure of what to do. Kal took a deep breath and stepped forward.

"Lucy, Lois is my fiance," he stated.

"What?" Lucy asked, utter confusion strangling the tirade that had been about to continue.

Ooops! Lois and Superman were caught in a really bad situation... help Lois needs a confident, it might as well be Lucy.

"No. I–I mean, sure, it might make some things easier, but overall, I really don't think they need to know. As awful as this sounds, they're really not part of my life enough for it to be worth it. For the risks to be . . . I mean, what would the benefits really be? It would only make things more complicated. Hopefully I'm making sense. I just . . . do you want them to know?" she asked, growing uncertain.

"Considering everything . . . no. And yes, you're making sense. It's a dangerous secret," he said softly.

Clark has a REALLY good point here. He doesn't have a relationship with either one of Lois' parents. Somehow I can't imagine such a thing ever happening. But most of all, this is a dangerous secret, one that could make any who know about it a potential target for the bad guys. The very thought of Ellen knowing makes me want to cringe. dizzy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Ooops! Lois and Superman were caught in a really bad situation... help Lois needs a confident, it might as well be Lucy.

Yeah, they were definitely caught, but at least something good came from it.

Clark has a REALLY good point here. He doesn't have a relationship with either one of Lois' parents. Somehow I can't imagine such a thing ever happening. But most of all, this is a dangerous secret, one that could make any who know about it a potential target for the bad guys. The very thought of Ellen knowing makes me want to cringe. dizzy

Agreed. Ellen learning would be a disaster. And I really don't know how she would take learning her oldest is married to an alien..... I can't imagine that fallout being anything less than apocalyptic.

Thanks for your thoughts ^_^

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard