Pulitzer
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Well, that was a surprise! wink

Chapter 20

TOC found here

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow, I did not see that coming. It certainly adds a whole different dynamic to it all.

Admittedly, I'm not a fan of H.G. Wells, and it looks like you share at least some of those feelings twins . I am hopeful that with AltLois and AltClark, things will be better than they would have been otherwise.
And yeah, babies are pretty much like bombs. And most don't have timers, so you never know when the next mess will be lol

Anyway, eager for more.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I just want to reiterate how much I love this whole fic! <3 And I'm so looking forward to the sequel and seeing how everyone works out in this situation.

I don't generally mind HG Wells; I think i see him more as a vehicle for time/AU shenanigans than as an actual character. But he does meddle quite a bit for dubious reasons, and it's refreshing to see him get called out. I also love Perry being completely in the know, alters and all, and...I'm just so psyched for more!

~•~
K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Blueowl—Yeah, I definitely share those feelings about Wells. lol Honestly, it wasn’t until I wrote WYWG and AFTS and was suddenly realizing how unfair life was for altClark and how Wells just scoops him up to help out OUR L&C without a thought to how it might hurt him. I guess I can’t say he does *nothing* for altClark, because at the end of Lois and Clarks, he does give hint that he may find his Lois. So maybe he did. But still…he’s a meddler! And I had to give him his comeuppance. lol And yeah… I had NOT expected altL&C when I first started writing…but I think Queen whispered too many times into the muse’s ear and they showed up. Haha!

Queen—Thank you!! You know you’ll get a front-row seat! lol love I’m getting excited about writing more in this universe that I THOUGHT was going to be done after this fic. :P

Thank you both for the feedback!!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard