#293116 09/27/22 12:45 PM
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Another glimpse at what Lois was going through, and a bit of wistful, bittersweet waffiness to get us through…

Chapter 8
TOC found here

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Columnist
Columnist
I love how Martha knows what Lois is thinking before she can even get the words out. And how they did the pregnancy book and baby book for when he got home. Fantastic once again.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think they needed this break. The only thing that irritated me was the ultrasounds technician. I'm doing all my ultrasounds by myself and so does every other doctor over here (depending on their speciality, of course). But I guess that's just the.difference between the USA and my part of this world.

Anyway, great chapter

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Originally Posted by CarrieRene
I love how Martha knows what Lois is thinking before she can even get the words out. And how they did the pregnancy book and baby book for when he got home. Fantastic once again.

I love Martha SO much!! Until last year, I’d always been scared to write her, but now I love it! And yeah, so bittersweet, the pregnancy and baby book. :mercy: Thank you!

Originally Posted by bakasi
I think they needed this break. The only thing that irritated me was the ultrasounds technician. I'm doing all my ultrasounds by myself and so does every other doctor over here (depending on their speciality, of course). But I guess that's just the.difference between the USA and my part of this world.

Anyway, great chapter

Yes, they definitely needed this little break! With ultrasounds and radiology stuff… the techs aren’t allowed to tell you anything or even react! Then you have to wait for the doctor. It’s irritating for sure! And when there *IS* bad news, well…it’s worse. I wonder if in smaller practices, the doctor will just do the ultrasound themselves. Glad to hear it’s different elsewhere; I’m not surprised the US does it differently.

Thanks for the feedback, ladies!! So glad you’re enjoying!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Working on carching up, and what's nice is that I don't need to wait for the next part ^_^

Really glad they decided to do the photo album. It really does matter.

*On to the next.....

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard