Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Please leave some feedback. smile

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Top Banana
Online Content
Top Banana
So sad cry But glad Lois is being gently persistent. He needs to get it through his head and soul that Trask is a liar.
Looking forward to more, as always.

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Trask is evil! He was the monster, not Clark. Lois is determined so hopefully she’ll finally get Clark to realize it. He deserves happiness! I can’t wait for more! Thank you!

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
I reread most of Live Another Day before starting this story. I’m so glad I was able to read chapters 1 & 2 of License to Love together!

As expected, this story is fantastic! I’m hooked already. Thank you for sharing this sequel with us.

You do an incredible job of capturing and conveying a full range of feelings and emotions. I think I told you before, but I really, really like your Lois Lane. She is everything I loved about canon Lois; only so much more. Your Lois is stronger. She seems more willing to take a few risks in her personal life.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thank you all for your feedback. You're right, this Clark deserves happiness.But before he gets that, he needs to overcome his fears. But I think Lois is more than ready to help him.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard