Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: bakasi FDK: License To Love - Part 2 - 06/14/22 06:27 PM
Please leave some feedback. smile
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: License To Love - Part 2 - 06/15/22 01:58 AM
So sad cry But glad Lois is being gently persistent. He needs to get it through his head and soul that Trask is a liar.
Looking forward to more, as always.
Posted By: Songbird Re: FDK: License To Love - Part 2 - 06/15/22 08:56 PM
Trask is evil! He was the monster, not Clark. Lois is determined so hopefully she’ll finally get Clark to realize it. He deserves happiness! I can’t wait for more! Thank you!
Posted By: Penny_Lane Re: FDK: License To Love - Part 2 - 06/16/22 02:47 AM
I reread most of Live Another Day before starting this story. I’m so glad I was able to read chapters 1 & 2 of License to Love together!

As expected, this story is fantastic! I’m hooked already. Thank you for sharing this sequel with us.

You do an incredible job of capturing and conveying a full range of feelings and emotions. I think I told you before, but I really, really like your Lois Lane. She is everything I loved about canon Lois; only so much more. Your Lois is stronger. She seems more willing to take a few risks in her personal life.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: License To Love - Part 2 - 06/16/22 06:33 AM
Thank you all for your feedback. You're right, this Clark deserves happiness.But before he gets that, he needs to overcome his fears. But I think Lois is more than ready to help him.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards