Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Loved this. I liked how you described Clark's torn aura and the sensations that caused. Well done. I'm waiting for that last part.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Blueowl, I finally caught up on this series! Very interesting take on this Clark Kent--especially in the Superman persona. He seems much more secure/mature than the TV character. I keep waiting for the villain to pop up and take advantage of how much he does share of himself! Great job on the action scenes where your originality and creativity really shine! They are so real; I feel like I have a front row seat!! Great movie material! The aura incident is a perfect illustration. Can't wait to see where this goes. Also looking forward to the progression of the romantic relationship between Lois & Clark.

Thank you for sharing your work!

Blueowl Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
bakasi - I've been waiting so long to post it ^_^ Thanks

Penny_Lane - Thanks laugh Yeah, I figured his different backstory would cause him to have a bit more experience and confidence (from serving in the Air Force and solving cold cases for years before that). Anyway, glad you enjoyed the action scenes, some of them have been brewing in my head for years. As for their relationship, more to come....

Here is the last scene of the first half of Keeper: Mend

Please let me know what you all think smile

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Well, I wanted progress in the relationship and I got it!! I certainly didn’t see that coming at this point. What a delightful surprise. And I agree with Lois, the “timing was just perfect.” It feels good that they are all together on the farm; supporting Clark as he works to overcome this challenge with his aura and now to celebrate their engagement. It just feels safe.

Blueowl, I find this phenomenon with the aura fascinating! Although it’s frequently referenced in other fics, I have never seen anyone actually examine it to this in-depth level. Such a unique and original perspective. What prompted you to develop this idea? The possibilities seem endless; particularly now that Clark is treating it like another new ability that he can learn to control.

Very excited to see where this goes. However, I am still a bit anxious about the world knowing how the damaged aura impacted Superman; and that he is now with his earth family recuperating. Feels risky to me!

Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing your work.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I love how you solved your aura problem in the end. Very nicely done. And I hope to see more Lois and Clark interaction in the second half of Keeper.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard