Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Oh, how we love Martha Kent.

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Columnist
Columnist
Oooof that was a hard chapter to read. I have lost a pregnancy and a father. I know how both of those things feel and to have them happen at once for Clark....well, I get it. This is a very very good exploration of what grief can do and I love that both of them were able to reconcile and start to heal. I also can't wait to see what happens when they tell Mattie.

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
C
Kerth
Online Content
Kerth
C
Wow this was heart wrenching. I’m glad that both Martha and Lois cleared the air between them. Looking forward to reading how Mattie will handle the revelation. It was definitely clear that she saw through the lies

Last edited by Crazy_Babe; 11/26/21 08:28 PM.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
HEARTBREAKING!!! whinging Oh, so heartbreaking!!! whinging whinging whinging whinging

Martha is a freaking ROCKSTAR of a mother... I didn't expect that she didn't even know all the things or that she felt guilty, as though she'd played a part in the reasons for the divorce! And... oh man, she FIXED LOIS! WOOOHOOOO!!

And oof... Mattie and the ice cream! But I LOVED what Lois came up with!! I loved how she comforted and consoled and chastised Clark about the whole secret thing!

I'm definitely looking forward to Mattie's revelation!!!!

And one of my favorite lines?? “I never lock your door. Ever. In the entire time I’ve lived here, I’ve never locked that door.” love love love love

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard