Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: AnnieM FDK: Come to Me (12/25) - 11/26/21 03:01 PM
Oh, how we love Martha Kent.
Posted By: lovetvfan Re: FDK: Come to Me (12/25) - 11/26/21 06:45 PM
Oooof that was a hard chapter to read. I have lost a pregnancy and a father. I know how both of those things feel and to have them happen at once for Clark....well, I get it. This is a very very good exploration of what grief can do and I love that both of them were able to reconcile and start to heal. I also can't wait to see what happens when they tell Mattie.
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: FDK: Come to Me (12/25) - 11/26/21 07:52 PM
Wow this was heart wrenching. I’m glad that both Martha and Lois cleared the air between them. Looking forward to reading how Mattie will handle the revelation. It was definitely clear that she saw through the lies
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FDK: Come to Me (12/25) - 11/29/21 06:28 PM
HEARTBREAKING!!! whinging Oh, so heartbreaking!!! whinging whinging whinging whinging

Martha is a freaking ROCKSTAR of a mother... I didn't expect that she didn't even know all the things or that she felt guilty, as though she'd played a part in the reasons for the divorce! And... oh man, she FIXED LOIS! WOOOHOOOO!!

And oof... Mattie and the ice cream! But I LOVED what Lois came up with!! I loved how she comforted and consoled and chastised Clark about the whole secret thing!

I'm definitely looking forward to Mattie's revelation!!!!

And one of my favorite lines?? “I never lock your door. Ever. In the entire time I’ve lived here, I’ve never locked that door.” love love love love
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards