Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Blueowl #292511 07/26/22 12:38 PM
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
I really enjoyed this. You captured the intensity very well! I loved the response of people as he was transported through the hospital and even outside with the bomb.

Blueowl #298083 11/12/23 12:36 AM
Blogger
Blogger
I intensely regret the 2 years in which this story existed without me knowing about it, but an investigation has been launched into how such a calamity could have been allowed to happen.

Gosh, I love your flavour of Superman- the way he is so relatable and makes people feel at ease even when he's not doing so hot is conveyed so well. Plus of course the copious amounts of medical hurt/comfort which hits my trope-kink for that perfectly. AUGH, the vulnerability, the caring medical staff OCs, I've died and gone to heaven.

Blueowl #298114 11/14/23 09:53 PM
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Wow, I didn't realize I never responded to people's reviews for this fic!! Granted, looking at the dates, it makes sense. We had been out on vacation and then soon after we got back, school started and then my youngest was diagnosed with Ewing Sarcoma (he's thankfully in remission now), so..... Now that life has calmed and this has come to my attention, I'll reply to them now wink

Queen of the Capes -- I have a bare bones bunny in my brain for a sequel. Maybe one day.

gr8shadesofElvis -- Glad this fic was able to cheer you up. I hope things have improved for you.

cuidadora -- I felt the reality would be pretty jarring for her and that reaction was the only one that made sense to me. Happy it worked smile

LoveIsForever -- Glad you enjoyed it!

Songbird -- Clark made it super easy for me to write ^_^

Morgana -- Endings are usually hard for me to write. I don't recall this ending being one of them.

SupesFan -- I need to figure out the substance of any sequel. Currently, it's a little thin, but who knows cool

bakasi -- Wow, many people wanting a sequel to this.... You guys certainly come armed with carrots.

Penny_Lane -- I really love writing everyday characters into the story and have them play a part with Superman/Clark. I suppose it's a self-indulgent pseudo self-insert blush

Ray -- I did a great deal of research on the medical stuff and admittedly have always been more inclined to learn medical stuff because I really like just knowing. One never knows when you might need to know.
I really love Perry's character. He has so much depth that I feel is rarely fully utilized. I'm glad I did at least some degree of justice for him. And imagining Perry digging through Clark's apartment to find Superman's suit is a funny picture.... I might one day have to do something like that.
Henderson is a smart guy....
And gah! That taking back his declaration was immensely frustrating! Lunkhead.

Toomi8 -- Well, considering I took 2 years to reply, I think you're fine.... blush

PuffyTiger -- Superman needing help by normal people is a guilty pleasure of mine. Glad it seems to be one of yours too? wink

LauraHex -- Well, if you had found it sooner it appears I never would have replied to the reviews, so in that case it was a good thing goofy

Thank you EVERYONE for reading and reviewing! ^_^ I love this group.

1 member likes this: LauraHex
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard