Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Poor Clark! mecry Having pain trigger PTSD...harsh. Lois is right: he should talk to someone; though I get why Perry is reluctant to agree to that. (Potential sequel, though, if he does agree to see a shrink?)

The lowest level of Hell, according to Dante, is a frozen lake in which history's worst traitors are chewed alive by a giant, crying Satan. Should be a good start.
That's an interesting idea... (the sequel). It'll depend on the muse...
Ironic that the lake is frozen. And yeah, a start :P

Originally Posted by Songbird
Poor Clark! He’s been through the wringer. Hopefully once he has his powers and confidence back the flashbacks will lessen. Talking through his fears could be a good thing.

Yes, his screaming now makes sense. Healing like that had to be painful.

I really like Dr. Carson and Nurse Noel. They are good, caring people.

I feel for Martha and Jonathan. Being kept from their boy has to be painful for them. It’s good Perry is keeping them in the loop but I wouldn’t expect anything less. I’m sure there will be a lot of tears when they finally see their boy again and it probably won’t only be Martha’s tears.

I like that Clark got thanked for all that he’s done. I know he doesn’t expect it but it’s nice. Like Nurse Noel said, he doesn’t get paid and he makes a lot of sacrifices.

The lower level indeed!

Thanks for another wonderful chapter! I can’t wait for more!
Thanks, I really like writing Carson and Noel ^_^ As for Clark, the worst is over at least smile

Originally Posted by gr8shadesofElvis
Another great chapter! Full of touching moments and drama and absorbing detail. Well done.
I love Perry saying 'he's one of my boys now... whether he likes it or not'. And Barb's wise words. Awww.
I wonder what's in the package he's brought with him. A box of donuts? A brick of a cell phone to call the folks? Press pass, gaudy tie and glasses to escape unnoticed in?... Looking forward to the next installment. smile
Thanks laugh Perry is one of my favorite characters to write (although there are many ties). As for the package . . . you'll see smirk

Originally Posted by cuidadora
Well, at least Clark didn't need to have any additional medical or surgical intervention other than morphine and supportive care. Poor Clark, indeed! No wonder he had a flashback.

Perry is handling Lois well. She definitely needs to back off from offering advice. I doubt she'd understand why it might not be well-received, but Perry is in a good position to realize just how much she hurt Clark by ignoring his warnings and dismissing them as jealousy. I suspect he knows some of that, even if Clark never told him.

It's good that Perry is keeping Martha and Jonathan up-to-date. They must be beside themselves with worry. I still think the administrator and others were short-sighted regarding the timing of releasing information about this high-profile patient. Hopefully Henderson and the security team can protect Clark until he recovers his powers or leaves the hospital.

Looking forward to more and finding out what's in Perry's package.

I can definitely understand how the good guys feel about Luthor.
Yeah, Perry thankfully knows what he's doing. As for Henderson and security, I'd say they're doing a pretty good job so far....