Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
groobie Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
“Lucky for me they can still get out because... I’m not sure I can stand much more of this mushy stuff. Who writes this crap anyway?”
rotflol rotflol rotflol

I was reading, wondering when we'd be cutting off to the nfic folder, and then this line. HYSTERICAL!!!! This whole series is great!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
It was another great part. There were a few good episodes you missed in between, which I have to admit I am a little disappointed about, but this ride was still worth it. I do have to ask is there anyway we can back track a bit? LOL

The ending was perfect with that like about mushy stuff, and who writes it.

Looking forward to part 7. This series is going by quickly, wish we could slow it down just a bit. Maybe you could write your own episodes to keep it going, although eventually Lois can not be seen as galactically stupid. It will be interesting to see what you have in store.

Thanks, Judy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great, great part! smile1

My preferred quote:

“But, Clark, this just seems so...”

Clark pulled back slightly. “Lois, I think this whole scenario requires a little less talk and a lot more action.”
LOL! thumbsup

Andreia smile

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
rotflol

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sorry! MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
“Looks like there’s another incredible power surge coming and... yeaw!” Right on cue, sparks began jumping from the keyboard.
rotflol

A fantastic way to write a really crucial moment without getting pushed the the nfic folder wink

Love this series!

~NICOLE

MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Glad you guys enjoyed this part. I actually have another version of this story (thanks to a comment Gerry made to me). But... Now I'm not sure which one is going to actually be used in the final draft of this galactically stupid story. So I'm warning you that there may be a corrected version of this section later on.

Judy, I'm afraid I really don't have any ideas for episodes I missed. I might at some point, but I don't at the moment.

Anyway, on to the next part. Try not to roll your eyes too much laugh . Hope you enjoy.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
It is ok...you way is still fine. I just think a satire version of UW would have been funny. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, Judy
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
rotflol
Love it, ML. Read Nicole's comment all over again and consider I said what she says about the incredible power surge in the computer!

Ann

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard