Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: groobie FDK: Galactically Stupid, Part 6 - 03/14/06 08:37 PM
“Lucky for me they can still get out because... I’m not sure I can stand much more of this mushy stuff. Who writes this crap anyway?”
rotflol rotflol rotflol

I was reading, wondering when we'd be cutting off to the nfic folder, and then this line. HYSTERICAL!!!! This whole series is great!
Posted By: luvin_my_LnC Re: FDK: Galactically Stupid, Part 6 - 03/15/06 08:33 AM
It was another great part. There were a few good episodes you missed in between, which I have to admit I am a little disappointed about, but this ride was still worth it. I do have to ask is there anyway we can back track a bit? LOL

The ending was perfect with that like about mushy stuff, and who writes it.

Looking forward to part 7. This series is going by quickly, wish we could slow it down just a bit. Maybe you could write your own episodes to keep it going, although eventually Lois can not be seen as galactically stupid. It will be interesting to see what you have in store.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FDK: Galactically Stupid, Part 6 - 03/15/06 02:04 PM
Great, great part! smile1

My preferred quote:

“But, Clark, this just seems so...”

Clark pulled back slightly. “Lois, I think this whole scenario requires a little less talk and a lot more action.”
LOL! thumbsup

Andreia smile
rotflol

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Galactically Stupid, Part 6 - 03/15/06 03:44 PM
Hi,

Great part. hyper
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Galactically Stupid, Part 6 - 03/15/06 03:44 PM
Sorry! MAF
Posted By: Nicole S Re: FDK: Galactically Stupid, Part 6 - 03/15/06 04:59 PM
“Looks like there’s another incredible power surge coming and... yeaw!” Right on cue, sparks began jumping from the keyboard.
rotflol

A fantastic way to write a really crucial moment without getting pushed the the nfic folder wink

Love this series!

~NICOLE
Posted By: MLT Re: FDK: Galactically Stupid, Part 6 - 03/15/06 06:21 PM
Glad you guys enjoyed this part. I actually have another version of this story (thanks to a comment Gerry made to me). But... Now I'm not sure which one is going to actually be used in the final draft of this galactically stupid story. So I'm warning you that there may be a corrected version of this section later on.

Judy, I'm afraid I really don't have any ideas for episodes I missed. I might at some point, but I don't at the moment.

Anyway, on to the next part. Try not to roll your eyes too much laugh . Hope you enjoy.

ML wave
Posted By: luvin_my_LnC Re: FDK: Galactically Stupid, Part 6 - 03/15/06 07:41 PM
It is ok...you way is still fine. I just think a satire version of UW would have been funny. Keep up the good work!
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Galactically Stupid, Part 6 - 03/15/06 11:13 PM
rotflol
Love it, ML. Read Nicole's comment all over again and consider I said what she says about the incredible power surge in the computer!

Ann
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards