Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Lol, these are amusing! The series is a very interesting idea. How many are you going to do? laugh

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
Merriwether
Merriwether
*snicker* I love these. Poor Lois, thwarted at every turn. I'd want to throw the script out the window, too! wink

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Kerth
Kerth
These stories are great! I loved
Please. To not overhear that, she’d have to be deaf.
Yeah, no kidding! laugh Poor Lois, frustrated again. wink Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Ouch, ML! Not only is Lois going a little crazy, but I think I am too. Well, not only has she - and I - got to put up with the galactic stupidity going on all around her, the imposed necessity of having to replay scenes from her life to make them end in a - for her - unsatisfactory way, but she also has to try to control her hormones in front of that gorgeous body dangling in front of her week after week, which she may only touch one and a half years from now!

And, you know. Checked suspenders. What gentleman of style and distinction can do without them? He'd better have two pairs of them, just in case! Good birthday present, Lois. Good choice the second time over, too!

Ann

Columnist
Columnist
poor poor Lois. I feel with her. Great part. You had me really laughing. Keep posting, they are great.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Terrific!!! thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
She looked around frantically, but Wells was gone.

“Hey, Lois. Don’t worry. We’ll get another chance.”

Lois glared at him. He might be content to wait for another year and a half, but... Her eyes swept down Clark’s body. Damn! It just wasn’t fair.
rotflol OMG, these are GREAT!

I'll echo some of the others: how many are you going to do???? I only caught up with them today! Such a fun idea laugh laugh

~NICOLE smile

MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Glad you are all still hanging in there. As far as how many stories there are... well, that's still not entirely certain.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sorry I was a little late on this one. I do not remember that script very well, but was your ending the REAL ending? It was not my favourite part, but I am still hanging in.

Thanks, Judy
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I don't have much time for comments, but...

rotflol

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard