Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Doranwen FDK: Galactically Stupid, Part Four - 03/12/06 04:53 PM
Lol, these are amusing! The series is a very interesting idea. How many are you going to do? laugh
Posted By: Karen Re: FDK: Galactically Stupid, Part Four - 03/12/06 05:56 PM
*snicker* I love these. Poor Lois, thwarted at every turn. I'd want to throw the script out the window, too! wink
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: Galactically Stupid, Part Four - 03/12/06 07:43 PM
These stories are great! I loved
Please. To not overhear that, she’d have to be deaf.
Yeah, no kidding! laugh Poor Lois, frustrated again. wink Susan
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Galactically Stupid, Part Four - 03/12/06 09:00 PM
Ouch, ML! Not only is Lois going a little crazy, but I think I am too. Well, not only has she - and I - got to put up with the galactic stupidity going on all around her, the imposed necessity of having to replay scenes from her life to make them end in a - for her - unsatisfactory way, but she also has to try to control her hormones in front of that gorgeous body dangling in front of her week after week, which she may only touch one and a half years from now!

And, you know. Checked suspenders. What gentleman of style and distinction can do without them? He'd better have two pairs of them, just in case! Good birthday present, Lois. Good choice the second time over, too!

Ann
Posted By: Tahu Re: FDK: Galactically Stupid, Part Four - 03/13/06 02:04 PM
poor poor Lois. I feel with her. Great part. You had me really laughing. Keep posting, they are great.
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK: Galactically Stupid, Part Four - 03/13/06 02:12 PM
Terrific!!! thumbsup
Posted By: Nicole S Re: FDK: Galactically Stupid, Part Four - 03/13/06 02:40 PM
She looked around frantically, but Wells was gone.

“Hey, Lois. Don’t worry. We’ll get another chance.”

Lois glared at him. He might be content to wait for another year and a half, but... Her eyes swept down Clark’s body. Damn! It just wasn’t fair.
rotflol OMG, these are GREAT!

I'll echo some of the others: how many are you going to do???? I only caught up with them today! Such a fun idea laugh laugh

~NICOLE smile
Posted By: MLT Re: FDK: Galactically Stupid, Part Four - 03/13/06 06:26 PM
Glad you are all still hanging in there. As far as how many stories there are... well, that's still not entirely certain.

ML wave
Posted By: luvin_my_LnC Re: FDK: Galactically Stupid, Part Four - 03/14/06 12:09 PM
Sorry I was a little late on this one. I do not remember that script very well, but was your ending the REAL ending? It was not my favourite part, but I am still hanging in.
I don't have much time for comments, but...

rotflol

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Hi,

Great part. hyper
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards