Next Thread
Print Thread
#28266 03/06/06 06:27 AM
Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Great part. Please come back soon.

I really liked the conversation between Jonathan and Lois and Clark and Martha. Great style. Hope they'll find their way.

#28267 03/06/06 07:04 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup Love Jonathan and Martha conversations.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#28268 03/06/06 08:23 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Yes! I agree that it was great the way you were sort of "cross-cutting" (like a movie) between the conversations between Martha and Clark, and Lois and Jonathan! It worked just beautifully! It was actually much like the way Lois and Clark sometimes finish off each other's sentences, which I have always found so charming. And the two threads of conversation shed so much light on each other, and on Lois and Clark, and on the similarities between Lois and Martha, and on the Jonathan/Martha and Lois/Clark relationships, and... well, it was just great!

The story is really heating up. I love the way it is going. But... hmmm. Okay, after I wrote my Valentine story and found how difficult, and indeed embarrassing, it really is to try to write about lovemaking (even couched in words that can be expressed in the PG folder) I promised not to nag other writers to include love scenes in their stories. But, seeing where this is going.... Well, I guess that if you are not going to include even the tiniest little hint that Lois and Clark are doing anything more than being asleep in bed together, I guess I'm going to be just a little bit disappointed!

Ann

#28269 03/06/06 03:35 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh...I'm so glad to see that you posted again so soon. This was such an emotional display of our favorite couple's feelings. The story is wrapping up nicely and I am anxious to read the next part! hail

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#28270 03/08/06 10:29 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Kelly

A great part! smile1

Tricia cool

#28271 03/15/06 06:24 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ah you comments have been fantastic! Thank you sooo much! smile I am glad you all liked the Jonathan Martha Clark Lois talk. It was fun to do and making sure that the lines made sense was tricky but worth it.

The story is really heating up. I love the way it is going. But... hmmm. Okay, after I wrote my Valentine story and found how difficult, and indeed embarrassing, it really is to try to write about lovemaking (even couched in words that can be expressed in the PG folder) I promised not to nag other writers to include love scenes in their stories. But, seeing where this is going.... Well, I guess that if you are not going to include even the tiniest little hint that Lois and Clark are doing anything more than being asleep in bed together, I guess I'm going to be just a little bit disappointed!
Ann it's really interesting you mention that because there is a part that I am including that yes involves something along the line of a bed and other things blush . Right now it's an n-fic piece but hopefully I can work on PGing it so all can enjoy because it really is a nice scene despite the more adult content of it.

This now leads me into the bad news part. I can't finish posting this story at this time. I know I said I would but hey who am I to argue with the real world. grumble It's been a rough couple weeks and I won't be able to post the last two parts and the n-fic scene until May or June. It's not something I want to do but I figure it's for the best. Trust me, when I do come back, it will be one hell of a comeback beileve me smile

Hope you all enjoyed what you read so far and I'll be posting again in May. Thank you folcs! wink

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
#28272 03/15/06 06:57 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, well... frown What can I say? drool

Trust me, when I do come back, it will be one hell of a comeback beileve me
Okay, we've got a deal. wink But you promised to come back, don't forget it, Miss! goofy

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
#28273 04/02/06 11:51 PM
Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
where is part 9?

#28274 05/11/06 06:33 AM
Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Still no part 9?

#28275 05/11/06 12:42 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
wow powerful and exciting more plz lol

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
#28276 07/02/06 07:45 AM
Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Still waiting for part 9.

#28277 07/02/06 08:40 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I have been around but I am just waiting on some BRing is all. I hope to have it up within the next two weeks so keep your eyes opened smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
~Mary Anne Radmacher
#28278 07/02/06 09:19 AM
Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thank you, I was hoping that you'd finish this story. I loved it and I like to have a happy ending. wink

#28279 11/07/06 05:34 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hellooooo... peep

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#28280 11/20/06 01:13 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Table of Contents What Is True

This is for anyone who wants to catch up, start reading, whatever. The story is done! smile It just went to my BR's so it's whenever they get it back to me, I'll post again. (no pressure guys wink )

There is actually three parts left to post and an n-fic part so if you are under 17 and have been reading this piece, sorry, this one is for the adults wink

Thanks for all the encourgement and for not sending too many wildguy after me smile

To those Folcs in the USA: enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday!

~Lois Lane Wanna Be (who is listing to Christmas music a little too early blush )

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
~Mary Anne Radmacher
#28281 11/21/06 08:15 AM
Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
oh I can't wait. I love this story nuts. Will read it again on Friday and then I am waiting in the corner for the last parts.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard