Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Wednesday is here, and so is Chapter 31 ! Short chapter today, but we're ramping up for more.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
What's this? Double feature Monday?! You're welcome! I did it all for you. It has nothing to do with the fact that I want this act to end this week so I can start a new act next. Nothing to do with that at all.

Chapters 32 and 33 are up! Enjoy!

Last edited by Mouserocks; 08/15/18 02:00 PM.

--Mark Twain
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
And that's all for Act 2! Hope you all have enjoyed the take so far! Things are about to heat up a bit in the next act (I was considering taking a break between Acts again, but I think I'm going to blaze right through- so more to come this Monday!)

Will Lois figure out one of Clark's secrets? Will Clark find his softer side after all? Will Lex blow the lid on Clark's other business? Find out more in the next 31 chapters! (And dance we're over the halfway mark!)

Keep in mind the trigger warning at the top of the page, but here's the link for Chapter 34

--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay just now getting time to catch up on this. All the emotions were packed into this one. I love how you have Clark's past slowly leaking out to the surface and right into Lex Luthor's hands.

Lois and Clark's relationship certainly has taken a drastic turn and it makes one wonder how this will all play out. Will Clark be able to have any kind of relationship with Lois given he is both the boss and the superhero?

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard