Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, how nice to write feedback on a story written by a fellow Swede! And it's such a sweet and cute story, too. I really like this:
She was practically finished with the article...and she was sure he wouldn't mind if she took a short break. Besides, what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.
Heh... Sounds familiar, somehow... blush

Of course, we shouldn't begrudge Lois her little break, as she has much to ponder:
As opposed to Valentine's Day as she was, she still couldn't help but to want to give Clark something. Clark was, after all, a very special person.
Hmmm. Yes. I can see your need to contemplate other things than your article, Lois. And Clark, now, he's a very special guy and all, but where do you stand with him?
Lois glanced at Clark with a frown. Their relationship had always been rather... undefined, so to speak.
Ah, Cherry, I love this! What a perfect way of putting it! goofy

So, okay, what do you get Clark Kent for Valentine's Day? Especially if you are Lois Lane?
Lois clicked her pen again with a sigh. She was a horrible gift shopper. It was her darkest and most guarded secret, together with the fact that she was a horrid cook.
LOL!!!! goofy

Okay, so, horrible gift shopper or not, she is going to give Clark something nice. Something memorable. But what? How about a poem?
A poem she'd written? Lois snorted at the idea. While she was unsure whether or not Clark would like to get a poem, the idea itself was ludicrous. The one poem she'd managed to write, years and years ago, had been bad bordering on pathetic. Afterwards she'd sworn never to stoop so low again.
ROTFLOL!!!! goofy

Soo... picking a gift for Clark is hard to do. But Lois manages it. She comes up with the perfect gift, the kiss, and Clark not only likes it - very much - he is surely also going to remember it for the rest of his life!!!
sloppy
How sweet, Cherry. How cute and funny. You must definitely write more stories for these boards!!!

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
Awww! That was so sweet. love

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You know I love this, Cherry. Cute, WAFFy, sweet...perfect for the day.

And, yes, that poem line is my favourite too. whinging

That's just so beautiful.

Thanks for this treat, Cherry. Hoping to see more from you soon!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This has already been mentioned, but I grinned widely at the image of Lois writing a poem for Clark. That would've been priceless.

Thanks for this humorous, thoroughly enjoyable vignette. I enjoyed it a lot.

Looking forward to reading more from you in the future.

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
”Clark?”

”Yeah, Lois?” He glanced up from the folder briefly.

She launched herself at him, locking her lips with his.
I can just IMAGINE Clark's thoughts! rotflol

This was great Lois characterization and she did find the perfect Valentine's Day present for Clark! Love the love! love

Thanks for sharing!

Now that we have you back to the boards, Cherry, will you write more?? Please?

smile NICOLE

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful!

The kiss was short. A brief touch of lips on lips.

But it was still breathtakingly sweet.

It was a short moment where nothing mattered; a short moment they shared together. It was the moment she realized that she’d never love another man the way she loved Clark.

It was the most beautiful thing she’d ever experienced.
Beautiful story! thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Cherry

This is a lovely story. smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Awwww... Thank you so much for your comments. I really appriciated them. laugh

"How many times must I tell you? Queens consume nectars and ambrosia, not hot dogs."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard