Well, how nice to write feedback on a story written by a fellow Swede! And it's such a sweet and cute story, too. I really like this:
She was practically finished with the article...and she was sure he wouldn't mind if she took a short break. Besides, what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.
Heh... Sounds familiar, somehow... blush

Of course, we shouldn't begrudge Lois her little break, as she has much to ponder:
As opposed to Valentine's Day as she was, she still couldn't help but to want to give Clark something. Clark was, after all, a very special person.
Hmmm. Yes. I can see your need to contemplate other things than your article, Lois. And Clark, now, he's a very special guy and all, but where do you stand with him?
Lois glanced at Clark with a frown. Their relationship had always been rather... undefined, so to speak.
Ah, Cherry, I love this! What a perfect way of putting it! goofy

So, okay, what do you get Clark Kent for Valentine's Day? Especially if you are Lois Lane?
Lois clicked her pen again with a sigh. She was a horrible gift shopper. It was her darkest and most guarded secret, together with the fact that she was a horrid cook.
LOL!!!! goofy

Okay, so, horrible gift shopper or not, she is going to give Clark something nice. Something memorable. But what? How about a poem?
A poem she'd written? Lois snorted at the idea. While she was unsure whether or not Clark would like to get a poem, the idea itself was ludicrous. The one poem she'd managed to write, years and years ago, had been bad bordering on pathetic. Afterwards she'd sworn never to stoop so low again.
ROTFLOL!!!! goofy

Soo... picking a gift for Clark is hard to do. But Lois manages it. She comes up with the perfect gift, the kiss, and Clark not only likes it - very much - he is surely also going to remember it for the rest of his life!!!
sloppy
How sweet, Cherry. How cute and funny. You must definitely write more stories for these boards!!!

Ann